39

It was the deadliest battle in federal history.

    In this battle, countless federal soldiers fell into the cosmic starry sky. Along with that ugly and terrible Zerg, there is no way to come back forever.

    The most distressing thing is that all five young generals also died in this battle.

    And the oldest of them was not yet thirty-five.

    This is also the first time in the history of the Federation that all generals were killed in a battle at the same time.

    Today is a funeral.

    It is also the funeral ceremony for all Union servicemen.

    And on this day, all the planetary flags of the Federation lowered their flags at half-staff to show their condolences.

    Norman and Chris stood in front of the people, they were major generals. And today is also their father's funeral, so they have to attend anyway.

    Not only them, but other major generals as well.

    What is dramatic is that the major generals of this generation are about the same age as the generals who died in battle.

    This is also the second time this has happened.

    Norman glanced at General Aymo's son, and the two looked at each other with indifference in their eyes.

    With all the sacrifices of this new generation of generals, the military department has been reshuffled, and the future will be the battle of these major generals.

    "Brother." Chris walked over.

    "Yeah." Norman nodded.

    As twin brothers, Chris and Norman naturally look the same.

    But many people don't know that before Chris and Norman met, they didn't speak, let alone Chris called him brother.

    Hours are fine.

    A little more sensible, after discovering that the fathers treated them with a less intimate attitude, the two children felt a little dark in their hearts. They thought they were just a product of political coalitions.

    There is no affection between fathers.

    That's why I'm gentle with them.

    So Chris and Norman have no brotherhood, they are very indifferent. Because the two families do not want them to interact too closely, after all, they will be the leaders of the two families in the future.

    This has happened before, where the elder brother who inherited another family gradually annexed the younger brother's family through brotherhood.

    Therefore, coupled with the reason for the lack of communication, the indifference between Norman and Chris became even greater.

    Until the fathers died this time.

    Seeing the last scene where Father Eros kissed Gayan's father, they suddenly realized that perhaps they were not a political combination...

    their birth was not unexpected.

    "Grandpa Gaius and Grandpa Delton are talking," Chris said.

    "Then let's go to the meeting place first."

    "Okay."

    Between the two brothers, Chris's character is actually a little more publicized, but since the two fathers passed away, he never smiled again. Standing with Norman is almost like being alone.