4

A huge roar resounded throughout, and the air flow became more and more surging as the starship lifted off.

    The soldiers stationed at the checkpoint on Aiya star watched from below.

    It wasn't until the starship disappeared at the port of anchorage that they returned to the checkpoint just now and continued to garrison.

    But I can't help feeling a little envious.

    After all, if the major who committed the crime hadn't been arrested, I'm afraid Aiya wouldn't have so many high-ranking federal main star officers in his life, let alone see the highest-ranking starship representing the federal main star.

    Inside the starship.

    Just like what Rowling said, after boarding the starship, specialized medical personnel came to treat Gayang's injuries.

    It's just...

    fuck, they're not drugged!

    Treating the wound without anesthesia is simply fatal.

    Jiayang's painful lips turned white, and sweat continued to ooze from his forehead. In just one minute, his entire face was completely wet with cold sweat.

    At that time, Luo Lin was standing not far away.

    After the medical staff took care of the wound, Luo Lin looked indifferently at Jia Yang who was a little bit out of breath.

    He said with no expression on his face: "The wound has been treated, and there will be no sequelae. There are still fifteen hours before returning to the main star of the Federation. During this period, you can take a good rest." At this time, Jia

    Yang I can't say a word anymore.

    He felt that his whole body seemed to be numb with pain, and his soul seemed to have floated out of his body.

    Luo Lin didn't mean to wait for Gayan's reaction, and he left after talking to him. The electronic door was closed, and for a moment, Gayan was left alone in the entire detention room.

    Kayan gasped lowly.

    Sweat continued to slide down Jiayang's cheeks, and the hands that were handcuffed behind the chair had completely lost their strength.

    【Hey, are you okay? ] asked the system.

    Just now because of the pain, Jiayang's mental fluctuations soared back and forth, and the system would inevitably implicate him, so he left for a while, and came back when he felt almost fine.

    【……fine. 】Jayang said in a hoarse voice, a few words seemed to have exhausted all his strength.

    【Um, what are you going to do next? In my opinion, running halfway through this road is blocked. 】The system sighed, it really didn't want to change hosts again.

    Gayan didn't speak.

    He closed his eyes and rested slowly for a while, just when the system thought he couldn't speak, Jia Yang spoke: [78we231-9321'22]

    [? ? ? 】system.

    [Code, the code I used to send messages back then. 】Gayan said in a weak hoarse voice.

    Because of the pain just now, Jia Yang re-read the tasks he had done in this world in order to relieve the pain. After all, it has been so long, he has forgotten many details.

    Not to mention, it really diverted a little attention.

    At least he felt less pain than before.

    Of course, he also found some useful information.

    Just like that string of code.

    In the battle with the Zerg that year, he mistakenly made the hero think that he was in danger and needed him to save him.

    And when he came to the rescue, Gayan shot him.

    And stabbed him in the chest.

    In order to prevent him from sending a message to someone to rescue him, Gayan shot his mecha from the inside, making it completely unusable.

    It can be regarded as doing things extremely well.

    Then Jiayang left after saying harsh words.

    Don't look at how chic he was walking at that time, but in fact Jiayang's legs were a little soft.

    The main reason is that the male lead's eyes are extremely cold, Jia Yang has never seen such eyes from him. I couldn't tell if he was angry or not, but he kept staring at him coldly, which made Jiayang panic.

    Of course, Jia Yang didn't really let him die. After he left, Jia Yang quickly sent his subordinates the coordinate information of the male lead with an encrypted system.

    After all, the male protagonist is injured, and the mecha can't be used. If he encounters the Zerg, he will really die.

    And that string of codes is the mecha communication system that Jiayang used to send messages back then.

    But Jia Yang used the highest means to hide, if he didn't say this string of codes, he couldn't match the fluctuating signal that sent the message. And just now, Gayan thought of this.

    The system was surprised: [Then you plan to tell the hero that it was you who sent the message to save him? ]

    [Yes. ] After answering, Jiayang gasped again, and continued: 【No matter how bad it is, my identity can still play a role. ]

    Just as Gayan was talking to the system, the sound of the electronic door opening suddenly sounded.

    Gayan raised his head with difficulty, and then saw a man in a white coat coming in with food.

    "Major General." The other party looked at Jia Yang with some confusion and said.

    Gayan finally recognized who he was after staring at the other party for a long time after his vision was finally clear.

    The medical staff in front of him seemed to belong to his family faction.

    "You..."

    "Major General." The other party sighed, and then he said, "You need to eat, and your body will not be able to bear it if you don't eat, so Lieutenant Colonel Luo Lin sent me to bring you some food." Although

    Jia Young is a major, but his status is not low.

    After all, he is a villain, and the status of a villain cannot be lowered. And his father is one of the five generals in the military department, and he is the son of a general, and his starting point is the same as that of the hero back then.

    Gayan took a bite of the bread he handed over, and at the same time thought about whether to pass some news to him. So that he can find a way to tell his father that he is now in the hands of the male lead.

    But the other party seemed to guess what he wanted to express.

    He shook his head and sighed: "The general already knows that you have been caught, but what the general means is that your disposal is entirely in the hands of General Eros, and he will not interfere."

   Gayan: "..."

     [Poor you, dear Dad doesn't want you anymore. 】The system sighed.

    After finishing speaking, the system said again: [I reckon that your father was tricked by you a lot, and now the hero is in the military department, whether it is the military department or the National Assembly. Your family should be unable to protect themselves. 】