63

"I don't know how big brother is now." A middle-aged man who was nearly forty years old sat in the gazebo of his house and looked at the fish in the pond, sighing.

    He is He Fu, the direct younger brother of Lord Zhen Guo, and his official position is the governor of Yuzhou.

    It's a pity that because of his little nephew Jia Yang's incident this time, he was also demoted and dismissed because of the trouble.

    It should be said that as long as it is from the line of the Zhen Guo Gongfu, they are basically implicated.

    "What else can I do? I heard that the entire Zhen Guo Mansion was almost beheaded a while ago." He Fu's youngest son said angrily.

    He Fu shook his head when he heard the words, sighed softly again, and said, "Xi'er, you go to clear up the relationship and see if you can get your eldest brother's son Shu'er out. After all, you have to leave some time for your uncle's family." Pulse cigarettes."

    "Father!" He Xi frowned and said, "Not only us, but everyone has been implicated, you forgot to send back the letter from your sister's home two days ago, saying that your brother-in-law is going to reconcile with her!"

    "But after all, I'm your uncle's only direct brother, and everyone else is fine. I have to find a way." He Fu said with a frown.

    They have many brothers in this line.

    But the direct brothers are him and the current Duke of Zhen who inherited the title, so the relationship is relatively close.

    It's fine if the other Shu brothers don't help, he can't stand by and watch.

    "But father, don't you know the temper of the Holy Majesty today? It's easy for you to be dismissed now. If you are implicated again because of this, what do you ask us to do?" He became more angry when he said this

    .

    Angry at that cousin Jiayang who is full and has nothing to do.

    Besides, he really has no other way. Now, let's not talk about others, just talk about the relatives of the Duke of Zhenguo's mansion who are not avoiding him, who else can he ask for help?

    "In short, let's think of a way." He Fu shook his head, then turned around and left with a lonely back.

    Here, the entire Zhen Guo Gong Mansion is still as gloomy as before.

    Although it was released by His Majesty's mercy.

    But that doesn't mean it's okay.

    The experience of being imprisoned and sent back several times has basically made the entire Zhen Guo government like a bird of fright. If the heart is not good, it is possible that I will be scared to death by myself.

    Today, Duke Zhen read some books that he was too lazy to read on weekdays.

    "Master, how do you think Jiayang is doing now?" Mrs. Zhen Guo asked with red eyes while holding the small clothes in her hand.

    When she thought of the little son she saw at the execution ground a few days ago, his whole right hand was covered with blood, she felt uncomfortable, heartbroken and worried.

    "Ma'am, don't mention him anymore. I have already said that I will not have this son from now on." Duke Zhen said calmly.

    "But he is our son after all." Mrs. Zhen Guo couldn't help crying anymore.

    Lord Zhen has a headache.

    He looked at his wife and said, "It's because you spoil him so much that you spoiled him in such a lawless manner. Don't say these words in the future. How uncomfortable would it be if Yang'er heard it? After all, our grandson Shu'er He 's only three years old this year."