73

Gayan ignored the system and continued walking forward.

    The secret realm he was going to was Dongyu Maple Forest Secret Realm.

    This secret realm is not too big, nor is it very dangerous. Its only advantage is that there are more low-level spiritual herbs.

    But the downside is that although low-level spiritual grass is everywhere.

    But there are also more guardian monsters.

    Yes.

    Although the spirit grass is low-level, it has guarded monsters! And those monsters are similar to centipede ants, which have low cultivation but live in groups.

    If you want to kill, you have to kill a group, which can be said to be laborious and thankless.

    So few people go.

    Unless you are a very poor casual cultivator, the rest join a sect a little bit, and the monthly spiritual stones in it are more valuable than the low-level spiritual grass you get after killing monsters here for a long time.

    And that is the place Gayan is going to.

    【Are you going to hide in the secret place of Dongyu Fenglin? ] asked the system.

    【right. 】Like this kind of small secret realm, the big sect will not send disciples to practice, so Jiayang is going there, so that he can avoid the disciples of Guiyuanzong or the big sect from recognizing him.

    【come on! This time we will hang on until we die, but we must not be caught again just after the start of the game like the previous two times. 】The system said seriously.

    But within two seconds, the system took out an apple and took a leisurely bite.

    The corner of Jia Yang's mouth twitched, and he said: 【You don't want to eat your mango now? 】

    The system seemed to be poked into something sad when it heard the words, it couldn't hide its sadness and said: 【Ever since I lost you, I'm poor and can't afford it. ]

    Jia Yang: [...]

    Then the system breathed a sigh of relief: [Fortunately, I rescued you, and now I know who I should cherish. Don't worry, I will protect you in the future! 】

    Jiayang was silent for a while, then ignored the system and continued to walk forward.

    Seeing that Jia Yang was so serious, the system didn't want to disturb him, even the sound of gnawing an apple was a little softer.

    Gayan can be said to be much more cautious this time than the previous two.

    He suppressed his cultivation to the early stage of Golden Core, and walked as far as possible to places with few people along the way.

    Simply because he is in the Nascent Soul stage now, and he has no need to eat.

    This is also the place where Gayan is most relieved.

    But even so, he still felt a little hungry instinctively, after all, he couldn't change his habit for a while. But he suppressed this feeling.

    [Hey, if I hadn't rescued you in the last world, I'm afraid the last world would have become the embryonic form of the realm of comprehension. 】The system suddenly said.

    【What? ]

    [When I went to the last world to find you, I felt such a faint aura in that world. I guess, the hero should have figured out a way of cultivation by himself. 】