71

Jia Yang was really dumbfounded this time.

    He never thought that such an accident would happen.

    The reason why he removed the soul protection barrier was because this was a purely ancient plane world, not a fantasy world with a relatively high risk factor.

    So he was confident that he could handle it before he withdrew.

    But now...

    reality slapped him hard.

    Totally screwed him up.

    "Is it a Gu technique... or some unknown secret technique of recording." Jia Yang murmured.

    In the ancient plane world, such things existed.

    Because he had seen it in a certain plane world, so it is not impossible. But Jiayang thought it was useless at the time, just some messy heresy, so he didn't take it to heart at all.

    Who would have thought that one day they would fall on it.

    Damn bad luck.

    Jia Yang lay on the dragon bed and stared blankly at the top of the bed, thinking wildly.

    He really didn't know what to do with himself. He is currently disconnected from the system, if the time is too long, the system is likely to give up on him.

    No, it is 100% giving up.

    Unless it comes to save itself.

    But with his systemic character, he probably wouldn't choose to risk confronting the hero to save him.

    Jiayang closed his eyes sadly, thinking of countermeasures.

    His current body is transformed from data, and inside is his soul. It can be said that he just put on a body.

    Ten years have now passed.

    And as time goes by, the effectiveness of his body will become weaker and weaker.

    Once his soul is exposed and discovered by the hero, there is only one result waiting for him. That is mission failure.

    Because one of the laws of the host and the system is that the host must not reveal his identity during the execution of the task. Once exposed, the host will be obliterated or the host will be abandoned to fend for himself.

    Obviously, looking at the situation, there is a high probability that he will be given up.

    "It's a joke." Gayan murmured with a sigh.

    He was wrong, he should not give up the soul protection barrier if he gave up everything, he underestimated the hero of this world. He thought that if he was just a male protagonist in an ordinary ancient world, he would not be able to find his way out.

    At most, it has more power.

    Unexpectedly, he gave them both a hard time, and let him clearly understand once again what is called the halo of the hero.

    Cow batch.

    Under the service.

    And when Tai Yan returned to the hall, what he saw was Jia Yang who was staring at the top of the bed with a bleak look and his eyes were a little dazed.

    He walked over and touched Xia Jiayan's forehead.

    Jia Yang silently allowed Tai Yan's movements, only glanced at him slightly, and then went into a daze again. That appearance is quite a posture of breaking a jar.