183

If it was before, Jia Yang must have had an ugly face first, and then ran away quickly.

    Do everything possible to avoid the male lead's pursuit.

    But at this moment, Jia Yang's expression was unusually calm.

    The calm ones are a little numb.

    Although I don't want to admit it, I have to say that Jia Yang is really used to it.

    Although he still doesn't understand how the male protagonists in each world find him.

    Was there a tracker installed on him? !

    [Then when will he come? 】Jayan even sat here and waited if he wanted to.

    Anyway, he already knew the process very well.

    About to be taken back, and then lie in bed for a few days.

    He is used to it.

    [What are you in a hurry for? I haven't finished what I just said. Although the red dot is aiming at you, don't panic, it's not that the hero found you. 】The system said.

    【Um? ]

    [You look down at yourself. 】The system said leisurely.

    【…】Jayang didn't understand what the system meant, but he still looked at it according to its words.

    Seeing this, Jia Yang's pupils suddenly tightened.

    Because Gayan found out in astonishment—

    his body seemed to be a little different!

    The originally powerful hands turned into little furry paws, and he could still see his white furry chest when he lowered his head.

    Fuck?

    Gayan, who was stunned, wanted to stand up subconsciously.

    But because this body is relatively small, just like a newborn kitten, it tripped over itself.

    Jia Yang was thrown to the ground on the face, completely dumbfounded.

    [What the hell is... what's going on? 】

    [I don't know either, after you came to this world, the body data given to you is still your previous body. But for some reason, the data suddenly changed at the moment the body was formed, and you became a little wolf cub inexplicably. ]

    [...]

    [This trace of power is lurking in your blood, it is very strong but also very weak. 】

    It is strong because it can change the gene chain of Jiayang's body data, and weak because the system has not discovered it!

    Yes.

    The system has not found the slightest clue from the beginning to the end.

    Even it even avoided it, one can imagine how terrible it is?

    Jia Yang was a little confused when he heard the words.

    He raised his paw, feeling his face was turning green.

    [It stands to reason that this situation will not happen for no reason, I plan to go back to the headquarters to help you check if there is a BUG. But you are weak now, if I leave, you will be in danger. ]