82

At that time, in Qiyuan's cave.

    Jia Yang was sitting on the bed, wandering absent-mindedly.

    Because of the pain in his waist, most of his body was leaning against the wall behind him, and his long left leg was slightly bent, which was a bit of support.

    Although it was uncomfortable to sit like this, Gayan, who had been lying on this bed for a month, really didn't want to lie down anymore.

    The cave was very quiet, there was nothing but the rustling of the breeze.

    After some time, Jia Yang suddenly said hoarsely: 【Are you not going to take the two hundred points? 】

    The reward points for each task in the system are linked to the completion of Gayan. For example, if Jia Yang gets 5,000 points by following the hero's main line, then the system will be 500 points.

    If Jiayang becomes 3,000 points on the Danmei Line, then the system will be 300 points.

    Hearing this sentence, the system shrugged and said indifferently: [It's okay, the judge system said that it can make up for me with the 200 points deducted. 】

    Jayang: 【...】

    Jayang was silent for about three seconds, and then said hoarsely: 【So you mean, you won't help me. ]

    After all, there is no need to enter the system prison, and points will not be deducted. In this case, the system will not help Jiayang walk the normal course, because it is easy to offend the hero during the tossing process, resulting in the failure of the mission.

    For example, in the last world, Jiayang almost failed to complete the task because of this.

    As expected, the system paused when he heard the words, then coughed lightly and then whispered: [Well, why don't you... the world just follow the male lead? ]

    Jiayang: [...]

    On the other side, Qiyuan is still crossing the catastrophe.

    At this time, the five lightning tribulations have already passed.

    Qi Yuan, who didn't have any magic weapon or set up any magic circle to resist the thunder calamity, survived the five thunder calamities just like that holding the Hongbing sword. The frightening thing was that he didn't have any serious injuries except for some minor injuries.

    All the disciples of Gui Yuanzong were terrified.

    Although they don't know the specific situation of the elder brother, they can see how terrifying it is when they look at the dense black clouds above Luo Yinfeng and the terrifying thunder calamity.

    Everyone is watching nervously.

    And because there was no one protecting the law in Luo Yinfeng, no one saw the Xuanbing Sword quietly moving aside like a useless sword.

    After moving to the side for about one centimeter, it observed carefully, and then moved quietly again when it felt that Qi Yuan hadn't noticed it.

    Then, just as Qi Yuan was resisting the last thunder tribulation, the Xuanbing Sword soared into the sky.

    Then Sa Yazi ran really fast.

    So fast that you can hardly see anything except a red light.

    Xuanbingjian doesn't know what happened to its master now, unlike Hongbingjian who has been following Qiyuan, it has basically been in a dormant state for the past ten years. Therefore, without the slightest cultivation, it naturally cannot achieve the situation where it can specifically feel the master's thoughts and communicate with each other.