174

Jing Yi's villa is a bit difficult to enter.

    Because in addition to the defense system outside the villa, there are also the protection and patrol of the villa community.

    So Gayan really spent a little effort.

    But luckily he finally got in.

    After all, he lived in this villa for a while, and Gayan knew all the structures of this villa.

    He knew that there was a guest room on the second floor, and the windows of the guest room were unlocked. So he jumped straight onto the roof, intending to get in through the window. He will leave after seeing Jing Yi.

    Fortunately, Jiayang was very skilled, so he walked in very easily.

    He landed lightly, then tiptoed to look outside, and then went out.

    At night, there is no one else in the whole villa except Jing Yi.

    Including nanny and so on.

    Because Jing Yi likes to be quiet.

    So Gayan was not afraid of meeting servants or anything.

    He quietly left the guest room on the second floor, and then glanced at the master bedroom.

    But he was surprised not to see Jing Yi.

    The light in the master bedroom was dim, with a little bit of quiet depression, which made people feel a little bored.

    Kayan frowned, then continued walking.

    When he reached the living room, he finally saw Jing Yi.

    At that time, Jing Yi was sitting on the sofa, his legs crossed, his calm eyes seemed to be thinking about something in the moonlight refracted through the floor-to-ceiling windows.

    Seeing this, Jia Yang knew that Jing Yi had really given up on him.

    He was completely relieved.

    After watching Jing Yi in place for a while, Jia Yang was about to leave.

    But just as Gayan raised his footsteps to leave, an indifferent voice sounded.

    "Are you going to leave like this?"

    Kayan froze.

    At that moment, Jiayang's feet seemed to be nailed to the ground, and his brain suddenly went blank.

    The atmosphere began to condense.

    Jia Yang stood still and didn't dare to move. He was thinking in his heart what if it wasn't him?

    Maybe some blind thief is here too.

    In the end, if you go out by yourself, don’t you surrender yourself?

    With this luck in mind, Jia Yang's heart was beating wildly and he didn't dare to move.

    until three minutes later.

    Jing Yi spoke again, and he said: "Jayang."

    This time Jiayang couldn't deceive himself anymore, he turned around stiffly, and then slammed into those black eyes that were like the sea of ​​stars.

    "I..."

    Jia Yang was about to explain, but Jing Yi, who had slowly arrived in front of Jia Yang, slowly raised his hand.