105

【300 million...】Is it too much?

    This is a bit abnormal, because Gayan didn't offend the male lead so deeply...it wouldn't cost him 300 million to reward him.

    For some reason, Gayan suddenly had a very weird feeling of uneasiness.

    He stood up and walked around the small room, and then suddenly said: 【System, can you pass me all the information about what happened to the male protagonist in this world after I left? ]

    The system's eyes lit up: [Of course! Five hundred points! ]

    Jiayang: [...deal. 】

    So in less than two seconds, the system lost all the information to Jia Yang. It has been prepared long ago, just waiting for Gayan to ask.

    If Jiayang didn't ask, it was going to remind him tactfully.

    Who would have thought that Jiayang would be so upright.

    The corners of Gayan's eyes twitched, and then he flipped through the materials in his mind.

    According to the information, after he left this world, the hero happened to have a car accident and became a vegetable.

    But it didn't take too long, and I woke up about three months later.

    And the man behind the car accident was also found out to be Gayan.

    Jia Yang: "..."

    Even though he was looking at the information, Jia Yang couldn't help but want to complain. I'm not in this plane anymore, okay? ! Who is so wicked to blame him on his head!

    After scolding angrily in his heart, Jiayang continued to read the materials.

    According to the data, the male lead did not go to him after waking up from the vegetative state, but he issued a reward of 300 million.

    It made it all the hot searches at the time.

    They said that Ye's Group is really rich, and even made a post on the Internet spontaneously, which read #叶团集团missing adopted son found today# is more famous than a star

    .

    Jia Yang didn't care when he saw this, he was just about to read the following, but suddenly felt something was wrong.

    He turned it over again and read it again. After staring at the line for about ten minutes, Jia Yang suddenly said with a slightly trembling voice: [System, I feel something is wrong. 】

    This reward seems to be just an ordinary reward, but it is subtly influencing the masses.

    After all, if you really want to find him, the first thing you need to do is call the police.

    But instead of calling the police, Jiayang was labeled as running away from home because he knew he was not his own.

    Let most netizens remember Jiayang's face while eating melons.

    Once Jiayan goes out, the result can be imagined.

    【Um? 】The system that just came back from buying mango glanced at the information Jia Yang read, and then said: 【The male protagonists in the previous three worlds all caught you like this, isn’t it normal? ]

    Jia Yang slowly sat on the computer chair, pursed his lips and said: 【Not normal. 】

    It was obviously just a humiliation in my youth, even if I remembered it in my heart and couldn't let it go, I wouldn't spend so much trouble for a small cannon fodder in the early days.

    But the hero has laid a net like this.

    It was forcing Gayan to have no way to hide.

    But now is the holographic era, and the initiator of this technology is the male protagonist. So Gayan will have his information once he goes online, even if he orders takeaway.

    But if he goes out without ordering takeaway, he is likely to be caught.

    Either starve to death or be caught!

    This can't help but give Jia Yang a feeling that he seems to have a deep hatred with the hero, as if he has returned to the state of the first three worlds.

    No...

    it seems to be more serious than that.

    [What's wrong with you? 】The system looked at Jia Yang suspiciously.

    【fine. 】Jayan shook his head, and then he subconsciously covered his hungry, aching stomach.

    Originally, he planned to order a takeaway later to see if there was any cash payment supported.

    Now it seems that he can't do it either way.

    I don't know how long it took, Jiayang looked at his mobile phone, and after two seconds of silence, he still entered a series of familiar numbers.

    This number is nothing but his father's.

    It should be said that it is the biological father of the hero.

    He knew that in his current role it seemed like he shouldn't be calling his adoptive father anymore, but things were different now. He always felt that the male lead was holding back some big move, and wanted to find a place to dismember him.

    So he planned to find his father first, at least let his father know that he was still alive.

    Otherwise, no one would doubt him if he just disappeared.

    "Du—"

    The beep sound of the call came from the mobile phone, and Jia Yang waited quietly.

    Fortunately, after the seventh beep, the call was finally connected.

    Jia Yang coughed lightly and said, "Dad?"

    There was no sound from the other end of the phone, and Jia Yang called a few more times, but there was still no sound at all.

    Jia Yang frowned, he chose to hang up the phone, and then reconnected after hanging up.

    But this time the other party still answered.

    After receiving it, Jia Yang spoke and the other party still didn't speak.

    Slowly...

    Jiayang seemed to feel something, maybe it was his illusion, he seemed to be able to hear the long and quiet breathing on the other end of the phone.

    "Ye Yi." Jia Yang spat out these two words.

    There was still no sound from the other end of the phone, but Jia Yang had an intuition in his heart telling him that it was Ye Yi.

    Gayan quickly cut off the call.

    Then Jiayan took the card out of the phone, broke it and threw it into the toilet to flush away.

    After everything was dealt with, Jia Yang quickly picked up his coat and prepared to go out.

    But as soon as he opened the door, he found two men in black suits standing outside the door.

    The other party nodded slightly after seeing Jia Yang, and said: "Master Jia Yang."

    Jia Yang: "..."

    Jia Yang closed the door with a bang.

    Then he ran to the window and looked down, only to find the bodyguards in black suits standing in a circle below.

    【what's going on? Isn't this a retirement world? God, why do I feel a little panicked. 】The system exclaimed while clutching the mango.