Bonus chapter | Threesome🍋

"Are you sure you want to do this?", Tengen asks while following you back into the living room.

Of course you are.
The excitement and tension are the owners of your body right now and are responsible for all upcoming actions. Your heart beats fast with joy and your skin is strewn with gooseflesh.

Honestly you were surprised Tengen agreed. He is ready to try new things, too.
However you are aware that this type of trying new things is rather extreme. The more are you happy about Tengen's tolerance and trust.

"Yes, what about you?", you respond even though you already know the answer.

It's ridiculous to ask this when he's only wearing his boxershorts. You're only wearing your lingerie, too.

The three of you were about to start when Tengen pulled you out of the room to make sure you're really okay with it. And to make sure he's ready to share you for one session. You wouldn't have been angry at him or disappointed if Tengen had changed his mind. It's not an easy step but you're once again grateful that he trusts you this much. No other men could make you fall in love with them over and over again like Tengen does.

You enter the living room and peer at Kyōjurō-san's chiseled upper body.
Naturally he is well trained. However Tengen still looks more attractive to you.

The flame hashira sits lazily on the couch and watches you enter. A pillow is covering the part between his legs even though he's not completely nude.
You can guess why Kyōjurō-san nonetheless decided to hide what's in his boxershorts.
The pure strip tease of you caused his member to swell on. This was the exact moment when Tengen needed reassurance.

Kyōjurō-san grins and waits for you to say something.
You take a seat next to him and Tengen sits next to you so you're caught between the two men.
"We're ready now", you announce happily.

Kyōjurō-san's smile grows wider.
"Alright then. I feel honored to be accepted", he comments and bows his head slightly.

That he was willing to participate isn't the most surprising news. Over the last time you two grew closer together and you got to know how desperate and horny the gentle, caring flame hashira is. On top of that he's respectful.
Very rare characteristics for a fuckboy. This title isn't even fair for him.

You chuckle.
Heat is starting to pool inside your core. Not only are you excited to try this out, you're also totally down for it.

What's better than one dick?
Exactly.
Two.

Simple.

You stand up again but don't turn to the boys. Instead you need to hold back your laughter.

Without explaining yourself further you unclip your bra and let it drift to the ground. With your fingertips you flick over your peaked nipples to make sure they will portrait your need.
You want the hashiras to be feral.

Next is your string. With a torturing slowness you lean forward and pull your string down. Your bare ass is exposed to the hashiras and you can hear them move on the couch.
You kick your string away and stand upright so they can have a proper look at their feast.

The moment you turn around both men sit on the outside edges. Naked.
You grin.
Who would have thought that those two can be so comfortable around each other?

Your pussy begins to throb at the sight of not only one but two erected dicks. They gleam in the afternoon sun and whisper sinful promises to you.

You don't question your love for Tengen. This act is just a mirror to your tolerance and horniness. But you have to admit that you might already become a fan of this.