Chapter 21 | Hot spring🍋

Tengen-sama deepens the kiss by carefully licking with his tongue over your bottom lip, asking for permission.

You open your mouth a bit and let him play with your tongue.
Your left hand wanders through his hair while his right keeps rubbing over your bikini.

Your right hand starts wandering over Tengen-sama's muscular body which causes your nipples to harden. Without actually having control of your body you press yourself against his chest.
You feel the smile on his lips and he interrupts the kiss. His lips stroke over your face to your ear.

"Don't you find the bikini annoying?" he whispers and kisses your ear.

The heat in your body rises even though the water is already very hot.
Your heart beats extremely loud while you internally screams for more pleasure.
You open your eyes to meet his. The hashira doesn't look away nor does he look arrogant like always. It's just a very deep stare with lustful eyes like yours.

You nod to answer his question.

He directly starts kissing you again more wildly now. Both of his hands wander over your arms to the strings of the bikini and slowly pull them down. His thumbs stroke over your nipples which causes you to whimper. The bikini and his hands move downwards on your body until he is at your abdomen. You lift yourself on your knees so he can pull it down completely. By doing that your abdomen isn't under the water anymore. As Tengen-sama strokes over your free pussy he again interrupts the kiss to look at it.

"What a shame I didn't see it before" he comments.

He thinks for a while in which you kiss his forehead and hair.

"Stand up."
His deep voice runs shivers over your body.

You do as he says without questioning. It should be cold with nearly your whole body wet and not in the hot water anymore but it's not.
Excited you watch Tengen-sama who didn't stand up as he comes closer and his lips meet your pussy. He gently kisses it with his hands grabbing your thighs. Your hands are in his hair and you close your eyes to enjoy his action.
His tongue suddenly runs over your pussy. Surprisingly he finds your clit very fast and starts circling motions over it.

Your fingers dig in Tengen-sama's hair and you moan.
The pressure of his tongue increases and your legs start shaking. The sound of his wet tongue meeting your wet pussy is like music in your ears. Sometimes his tongue is completely over your pussy sometimes only the tip presses against your clit. Now and then he underlines the wet noise with growls. The heat in you rises and rises the tingle between your legs nearly driving you insane. Your knees are like jelly pudding.
Tengen-sama stops with his tongue and begins kissing your pussy again until you came down. Then the licking begins again. He does this for a while. Teasing you and giving you only a bit of the pleasure you want. His fingers dig into your flesh which turns you on even more.

"Please~" you whimper as he again stops licking your clit to kiss it.

Tengen-sama stops everything and you open your eyes.
He stares up to you with a satisfied grin.
"What do you mean by that?" he asks as if he didn't knew.

"I wanna cum" you answer without hesitation.
The cold wind catches you suddenly and you begin to shiver.

"Come back into the water. I don't want you to get ill because of this."

Thankfully you sit onto the underwater bench again and dive into the water until your chin to warm yourself up.

"You can also warm yourself up on me" Tengen-sama states with a lewd look in his eyes.

Even though you don't know exactly what he means you give it a try and get closer to him. He helps you by grabbing you around the waist and placing you on his lap. Your eyes grow wide as you feel the massive bulge through his shorts in front of his belly.

"Yeah it's huge" the hashira claims.

You place your forearms on his shoulders and begin to move on his erection to satisfy your pussy.
Tengen-sama makes a deep voice like a growl and grabs your ass with both hands. You get even closer to him and lean your head and upper body a bit back to get more weight on your clit while rubbing yourself and stimulating Tengen-sama.

Again you close your eyes to avoid his lustful, wild staring and to enjoy it even more.
You moan loudly as his tongue suddenly runs over your nipple. One hand of him leaves your ass and wanders to your other nipple to pinch it gently. The other hand kneads your ass cheek as good as possible in the water.

"I love your ass" he murmurs through his licking "and your titties."

He gently bites your nipple which causes you to moan even more moving harder on his erection.
Your fingers again dig into his neck and hair.
You can feel your pussy throbbing and aching for the release.

"Tengen-sama~" you moan.

He continues to suck your nipple.

"Can you-"
You need to interrupt your sentence with a moan as he pinches your nipple very intensely.
"-undress" you finish it.

He doesn't hesitate but lifts you up a bit to pull his shorts down. Even in the water his dick springs out of it. Only by looking at it you can tell that it's rock hard. Tengen-sama bites your nipple and you immediately moan your hand grabbing his dick intentionally.

"I'd love to hear more of your moans~" he purrs.

You stroke over his hard and big dick.

Oh gosh. I can't wait any longer! you think and lift your abdomen to sit on his dick.
You guide his dick to your pussy which is a bit difficult underwater.
The tip of his dick is at your entrance when he shoves his shaft into you with no hesitation but pure lust. Your eyes and mouth open wide. He fills your pussy completely. No space at all in any directions left.
This feeling is so good that you need a moment to come back to reality.

You are just about to move when Tengen-sama stops you by laying a finger on your mouth.
"I want our first time to be perfect not just vanilla."

This man's got taste.

You're a little confused about what he will do next so you just trust him.

"Hold on tight" Tengen-sama warns.
He rises out of the water. Your arms are around his neck. Your legs are crossing behind his back. His arms are around your waist and ass. His dick is in your pussy. It's long enough that it won't slip out while he walks through the water carrying you. With every step he makes his dick twitches in you causing you to sigh or moan a little.

You don't wonder about his strength. You know that it's easy for him to carry you out of the hot spring and through the door into the hut. You are starting to freeze again but don't want to let go of his dick.

Tengen-sama gently lays you onto the bed his body connected with yours. The mattress gets wet but none of you cares. The hashira shoves you more to the middle of the bed which causes his dick to get further into you. You roll your eyes to the back in pleasure.
Tengen-sama looks at your hard nipples and grabs one of your boobs. He puts his mouth over your nipple and his breath is enough to cause a tingle in your pussy.

"Y/n" he says in a low voice.

"Yes?" you sigh excited.

Tengen-sama runs his other hand over your inner thigh to your filled pussy.
"I want to fuck the shit out of you."
The way he says it...like a threat where nothing dangerous is expecting you.
It's pure lust and horniness. Everything you wanted from him.

"I need you to do it" you answer with a throbbing pussy not expecting Tengen-sama to thrust into you as a response.