Chapter 38 | Fuck it 🍋

The night filled with light doesn't end. The warm atmosphere of talking and laughing neither. As the average unknown demon slayers leave (the friendship with benefits trio also counts to them) and the stalls close the rest starts to fully go all in. Hashiras dance on tables and you find yourself in between. Everyone sings together and Inosuke even shows his break dance skills. Zenitsu is flashed by every female skin he can see and Tanjirou smacks people now and then with the box on his back. You wonder if Nezuko can sleep if Tanjirou jumps like this.

Oyakata-sama participates in your dancing by standing on a table and nodding with the beat.
Tengen-sama swirls you around as he dances alone with you from table to table. The other's cheer and clap. You can't stop smiling.

Luckily the singer and band are in a good mood and stay the whole night.

At some point Oyakata-sama announces that whoever wants is allowed to stay at his house for the 'night' if they can't get home. Then he goes to bed himself, trusting you to not burn the place.

The earlier it gets the more people go back to wherever they came from.
As the sun rises only Tengen-sama, Kyōjurō-san, Tanjirou, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Giyu-san, Mitsuri-san and Tokito-san are left.
Kanao and Shinobu-san left because they've got things to do.

You and Mitsuri-san got familiar with each other during the night. She's funny and kinda hot. You understand why a lot of men fall for her which is why you're getting a bit nervous.

You don't want Tengen-sama to have eyes for her...

Heavily breathing you and Tengen-sama finally stand still. You look around and have to chuckle.

Kyōjurō-san and Zenitsu totally match. Both are laying on the ground not wanting to admit that they are done. Inosuke and Tanjirou are having a battle of who will fall asleep sooner. Tokito-san effortlessly tries to shove the drooling Mitsuri-san from his legs so he can stand up and leave. He's a very cool guy. You'd love to spend more time with him.

You don't really know why Giyu-san still is here but he started tidying up a while ago.

Tengen-sama suddenly pulls you into a hug and you're close to falling as the table isn't that big.
He puts a hand on your head and pushes it to his chest. Then he lays his cheek on your head and swings from one side to another holding you tight. Without your movements, the band and the others cheering a sudden silence spreads over the place. The whistles of the first birds waking up can be heard as well as the wind rustling through the trees. The light of the rising sun begins to show the mess you've made.

You close your eyes and enjoy the calmness after hours. Your senses seem to finally come back to you as you suddenly smell the sweat of you, Tengen-sama and the others. You also slowly begin to realise that everyone could see you and Tengen-sama dancing all night long. And that the few people left still can see you being in his arms like you're not supposed to be.

You back up and Tengen-sama stops swinging. He looks at you waiting for an excuse.

"Everyone saw us" you whisper still standing on the table.

Tengen-sama is not sober enough to immediately get what you are saying.
"Yeah? I am happy that they saw this sexy beautiful lady dancing with me so I don't have to tell them what's mine" he answers not really seeing a problem at all.

You're confused.
You're not dating after all. How can he be so cool with this?
Then you remember that you're not his first friendship with benefits. The others must have thought that you're just his next...

You feel a sharp pain in your chest.

Tengen-sama immediately notices the change of your mood.
"Why are you sad now? Don't you wanna be with me? Didn't you like our dance?" your master asks.

"Of course I liked -"

"I loved it. It was the most wonderful thing I've experienced since decades" he interrupts you.

He puts an arm around your waist and pulls you back to him so your abdomen touches his.
His eyes won't let you go.
"Y/n, I want you to know that you're the most important thing to me. Seeing you having fun with me the whole night made me the happiest I've ever been. And also the horniest. If I could I would stop the time so I could dance with you forever" he confesses.

You blush very bad as it's super embarrassing to hear him confess his horniness to you in front of children and adults.
But mostly you blush because you don't know how to respond and how to handle this confession. Your whole body seems to party internally and there're too many butterflies in your stomach to not smile.
You just want to be in his arms. You want him to keep you safe from the outside world.

"Tengen-sama... I... thank you. I can only give that back. I also enjoyed our dance so much" you respond forgetting most of the things you wanted to say.

He looks down on you in a way you know too well.
"Your lips are telling me to kiss them right now" he claims with lust burning in his eyes.
He puts his other hand on the back of your head, stroking over your hair.

Gosh the kimono on him was hot enough. Why does he have to tease you like this now?

"But we're still around people" you remind him and glare at Rengoku-san who immediately acts like he's asleep.
You know that Mitsuri-san and Tokito-san also watch you even though they can only see Tengen-sama's back. Not to mention Giyuu-san who has a free sight on you while he cleans the tables around you.

"Fuck it" Tengen-sama says with an evil grin and pulls your head to his. His lips melt into yours and the hand on your back slides down to your ass. With no shame he squeezes it and keeps the kiss going. Not wanting to be seen you close your eyes and kiss back. The tiny amount of alcohol left in your blood makes you decide to act like Tengen-sama said. With every squeeze of your ass Tengen-sama pushes your abdomen more into his so you can feel his dick getting harder and harder. You put one hand one his neck and with the other you get under his kimono to stroke over his bare chest.

How you adore his muscles. How you adore his body over all. How you adore him. There's nothing you want more.

Tengen-sama takes his hand from your bum and shoves it under your kimono from the front to get to your naked ass. He again squeezes it before his hand goes down to your pussy hole and pokes it.

His fingers where this long?

As he trys to put a finger in it you open your eyes again and interrupt the kiss.
You look around. No one's here any longer.

Tengen-sama seems to get to the same conclusion.
"Looks like we scared them all off" he laughs.

You giggle and nod. Then you look at Tengen-sama again. With eyes that scream for it.
The hashira's eyes sparkle and he rubs his hard dick on your abdomen through his kimono.
"As they all left, we can also just fuck here" he suggest without waiting for an answer. He shoves his kimono over his shoulders so it drops to his waist. Seeing his naked upper body is enough to convince you.
You open your kimono so only your back is covered.

"Yessss" Tengen-sama shouts excited and pushes you down on the table.

None of you sees Oyakata-sama closing the curtains of his house with a smile.