Chapter 28 | Sore and numb🍋

"I don't even have to look at you to know what you want" Tengen-sama hums.

"I could say the same about you master" you whisper.

A grin appears on his face and his hands wanders over every curve of your body filling it with desire and lust.
"Well, you're right but first we have to finish showering. You wanna wash your hair?" he asks.

You shake your head not breaking eye contact while pushing your body into his hard erection. You're not looking at it on purpose. You wouldn't be able to resist any longer.

"I get the feeling that you're only saying that because you want to get out of here."
Tengen-sama's hand lifts your chin so the water starts running over your head.

You don't disagree.

"I will wash your hair."

You pout and cross your arms but Tengen-sama doesn't stop. He pushes you into the water stream so your hair gets wet enough and makes sure you don't get water in your nose or mouth. Then he grabs a bottle with shampoo and starts massaging the lotion into your hair. You have to admit that it feels very good. With a satisfied smile you close your eyes and stop protesting. You only feel with your other senses now which is why you enjoy the wash even more. Tengen-sama takes his time to give you a head massage, nearly drown you, gives you another one, drowns you again...
You're really enjoying it.
The funniest thing is as Tengen-sama grabs the soap and starts shoving it all over your body. Here and there he takes his own hands to distribute the soap everywhere and to touch your boobs.
You titter.
Your clit keeps tingling and you whimper as your lust rises again.

"I've never met a girl as impatient as you" Tengen-sama states as he is finally done washing you and starts to wash himself.

You touch his body as he does so and your fingers get down to his dick. Before you can touch it Tengen-sama slaps your hand and says: "You won't touch it until I say so."

You pout but try to be happy with just his chest and arms.

As you finally leave the shower and grab towels you are ready to go on your knees right now and finally take that dick into you. But your master has different plans.

"First dry your hair."
The grin on his face is so devilish that you get the feeling he is teasing and testing you for fun.

So there you stand sharing your blow dryer that is about to explode in every second with a hashira that wears nothing but a towel around his waist.

The time seems to go backwards and your hair won't get dry. It takes forever until Tengen-sama is okay with your hair.

"Now I want you to-" he starts again.

"Please, can we just fuck already?" you interrupt him not caring about your towel that just left your body.

Tengen-sama's eyes widen and observe your naked body as if it was something alien.
You try not to break eye contact but his dick his yelling for you. You stare at it and can see how it makes a little jump. It's so hot.
With all strength you look back into Tengen-sama's eyes.

"Please" you add again.

There's a spark in his eyes that you've rarely seen before. A shadow falls into Tengen-sama's face and he suddenly dashes forward. Bumping into you really hard he pushes you against the closed bathroom door. You can't scream. There's a hand around your neck squeezing  it tightly. Tengen-sama's body is your only source of warmth as you suddenly get cold.

What's this?

His face gets closer to you.
"You shouldn't beg for things like that so easily if you can't take the consequences" he threatens, whispering in your ear.
The grab around your neck gets even tighter. Answering is impossible.
Tengen-sama's breath is heavy.

You grab his hand with yours and try to break free but he's way too strong.
There's no need for it tho. A few seconds later he slowly pulls his hand back and looks you in the eyes. What you see is pure lust. He looks like an animal about to kill it's prey.
You try your best to not cough.

"If this is too much for you don't act like you were just now" he says with a raspy cold voice.

You are still catching air.

"What I did with you at the pool was just playing. If you beg me to fuck you, I'll fuck you until you're sore and numb. If that's not what you want don't ask for it."
He steps backwards as he says it so you can perfectly see his hard dick.

So that's what he's into...could have guessed that.

"But I want it" you claim with crossed arms.

Tengen-sama looks at you without any vivid expression.

"W.H.A.T?" he asks slowly and puts back his shoulders so he looks taller.
His view is piercing holes into you.

"I want you to fuck me until I'm sore and numb" you repeat.

Tengen-sama takes one step closer and bows down to look you directly in the eyes. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes for a second.
"Safe word."

His presence is very very intimidating.
You hesitate a bit too long.

Tengen-sama punshes the wall next to you so that the whole room trembles.
"I want you to say one stupid safe word now or else I can't hold back any longer."

Oh my gosh. You've never thought about something like that. What is a good safe word??? It has to be something that you wouldn't say at all costs during sexy time.

"Tagliatelle."

Tengen-sama doesn't laugh at you as you thought he would.
He roughly grabs your hand and bursts through the bathroom door into your room. On his way he drops his towel.
It's easy for him to throw you onto the bed so your face smacks the pillows. You want to turn around but Tengen-sama doesn't let you. He's not gentle at all. It's like the demon he's sharing a body with took over.
Without a warning he smacks  your ass so hard that you have to bite into a pillow to not cry out loud.
It's weird. Even though he scares you he also turns you on.

"Ass up!" he demands.

You lift your ass but let your chest on the bed to be more comfortable. Laying with a hollow back you turn your face to the side to eye your master.

He's fascinated by his view, you can tell.
He won't take care of you, you can tell.
He will let himself be guided by his desires, you can tell.
There's no turning back.

With this you can feel the warm tip of Tengen-sama's dick slide over your wet pussy to find the entrance. This feeling is enough to prove you that your decision was worth it.

"Enjoy, y/n" Tengen-sama says with an ironic tone and thrust into you.