Chapter 29 | Begging🍋

His dick is filling you up completely. He didn't hold back just as he promised. His dick is completely in you so you can feel it in your tummy.

You moan loudly as doggy is your weakest position. Getting fucked from behind is way more sensitive than anything else.

Tengen-sama grabs your ass cheeks and slides out of you in a terribly slow motion. You take a deep breath knowing what's gonna happen now. His fingers dig into your ass and he slams into you again. His dick doesn't feel humanoid anymore, hard as it is.
You arch your back and moan so loud you're sure everyone in this mansion heard it.
This time Tengen-sama doesn't give you the time to take a breath but slides out of you and immediately pushes his dick back into your pussy.
Your legs already begin to tremble.

Tengen-sama's movements get faster and faster. His nuts slam against your pussy and slightly stimulate it. There isn't time for you to catch your breath. All you are capable of doing is moan louder and louder. Your head lays heavy on the bed with your mouth opened and eyes rolled up. It feels surreal.

"Look at me!" a voice demands.

You roll your eyes to the side and look at your own ass. A chest and a face are on top of it.
Tengen-sama's eyes look wild. He for one time doesn't grin but looks at you with pure fascination.
It's not easy to hold the eye contact as your whole body shakes due to Tengen-sama's movements.
He suddenly pulls his dick completely out of your pussy and looks you deep into the eyes. Strangely you can now feel the pain in your back.
Without a warning Tengen-sama rocks into you so hard and deep that your moan is combined with a whimper. It's way too loud for this mansion.

"Ah fuck" Tengen-sama curses and speeds up again not paying attention to your health.
His movements quickly get sloppy and the grib on your ass tighter.
With one last deep thrust you can feel his dick pulsating in you as he comes.

You're paralyzed, looking at him as he bows over you to reach the wipes he put there in advance.
He doesn't ask you if you want to do it. He knows you can't and with a sudden gentleness cleans everything up.

You watch him walking to the bucket. Sweat makes his muscles shine.

"That's it for round one. I thought I would finish this quickly so you can still change your mind. You look rather done" Tengen-sama explains as he returns.
He sounds like he expected it to be this way.

Your eyes jump to his dick. It's hard again...or still?
Even though your body is protesting you move and kneel on the bed. Your hair sticks to your forehead and is fuzzy. You're breathing like you're about to die and your eyes are heavy. Tengen-sama raises his eyebrows.

"I won't change my mind. This is the best sex I've ever had and you won't fuck me the whole night without making me come, won't you?" you answer.

There's a second without any reaction. Then:
A happy smile on your master's lips. Something you rarely see.

"I just love to fuck you."
He walks back to you and pushes you back onto the bed. This time you're laying on your back. Tengen-sama leans down to your pussy while you watch him. His breath strokes over it and it's enough to get your cheeks glow red.
The hashira leans down further and gently kisses it. In the meantime his hands wander from your knees to your inner thighs and he starts to squeeze them.

Leaning on your shaky arms gets to exhausting which is why you let your upper body and head fall onto the bed. You can also enjoy it without staring at him.

A tiny moan jumps from your lips as Tengen-sama's wet tongue suddenly strokes over your clit. The grib on your thighs gets tighter and loosens again. His hands roam over them with more and more pressure just as his tongue does on your clit.

Your hands find their way into Tengen-sama's hair and hold onto it while his tongue gets wild on you. You whimper and moan and pull on your master's hair.
His hands roam over your thighs to your hips.
The sensation rises.
The wetness of his tongue merges with your own wet sex.

Tengen-sama's hands wander higher and higher. You wince as his finger tips suddenly rub over your nipples and his hands start squeezing your boobs.

Again the pressure on your clit increases and so does the pressure on your boobs. It starts to tingle everywhere and you can feel the orgasm building up. You whole body prickles. You lift your hips and begin closing your legs.

Tengen-sama stops. You push his head a bit down to signalize him to keep going but he easily pushes your hand back.

"This is for your sassy behavior" Tengen-sama comments with a grin.

You wait for him to continue but Tengen-sama crawls backwards and of the bed. Impatiently waiting for him you rub your thighs on each other while watching him stand in front of the bed.

Your eyes jump from his face to his erection. It's huge. Even though you want Tengen-sama to continue licking you, you also want him to put that dick into your pussy again.
The pain from before vanished.

Tengen-sama puts a hand around his dick and gently strokes over it. Everytime his tip shines out between his fingers your clit tingles. Your eyes are chained to the scenario and everything inside you is screaming for your master's dick. You want to feel the warmth of it.

"Please~" you whimper.
Your hand slides down to your pussy and you continue what Tengen-sama started. Touching your clit you keep looking at his dick. You don't question why Tengen-sama keeps jacking off even though he told you to fuck you.

"What is it?" your master asks worried.
He gets closer to the bed.
His dick gets closer to you.

"Please make me come~" you whisper.

Tengen-sama seems unimpressed even though you could see that his dick just jumped a bit. He picks up a hair tie from somewhere and puts his hair into a bun.

His silence gives you shivers.

After a while of jacking off he crawls back onto the back and gives your pussy a kiss. Then he spreads your legs and takes his dick into one hand.

You close your eyes to collect all your strength and stamina waiting for Tengen-sama to thrust into you.

There's pressure on your clit. It's wet and hard. Not a tongue, not fingers.

You open your eyes again.

With slow motions the hashira shoves the tip of his dick over your clit and pussy. He always misses your entrance closely which makes you arch your back, hoping he would finally put his dick in.
But Tengen-sama keeps shoving his rock hard, warm and thick dick over your clit.
The thought of him being in you and feeling his hard dick between your walls makes you sigh.

You're close to coming. Again.
Only by this.

And he knows it.
He takes his dick into his hand so it doesn't touch you at all. It's driving you crazy.

You move your own hand to your clit to help you but Tengen-sama slaps it.
"No touching yourself from now on."
The tone of his voice makes you look at him. His eyes seem to burst of lust.

He really just wants you to beg for it?

You lift your abdomen to get your entrance closer to his dick and beg: "Please fuck me, master~ I can't wait any longer."

There's a break.
The wet tip gets back to sliding over your pussy and around your entrance.
You whimper and push your abdomen more into Tengen-sama's direction.

"Good girl" he praises and gently smiles at you.

The last gentle gesture for now.

He finally finally finally shoves his dick into you until it's fully in and you put your legs around his back with a soft moan.