Chapter 23 | Disaster and Death 🍈

Your sleep isn't calm at all. Even though you don't have a nightmare or something comparable you have an uncool feeling in your chest. It's like you are expecting something bad to happen but it doesn't.
A grunt next to you let's you jump.
You nearly forgot about last night.

You turn from your back to the side looking at your master who has his hair all over his face.
The blanket covers his whole naked body so you won't admire it.
You turn red as you remember that you both were to tired to put on clothes last night.

How could you do that? You're not close....it was just a one night stand. Why are you like this? What did you do? Will the atmosphere be weird now?

You pull your blanket to your chin to hide your own naked body and look around for your underwear or any clothes of you.
You didn't have any....you wore your bikini and you let it in the pool and your Haori is outside too.

Why this gotta happen to me?, you think.

You look back at Tengen-sama. He looks cute when he's asleep. Nothing like a narcissistic horny hashira.
A chuckle pulls you out of your observations.
"Regretting last night?" Tengen-sama asks with his raspy morning voice.
You could already come again only by listening to this.
He opens his eyes and blows his hair out of his face.
As you look at him you suddenly are embarrassed and shocked that you did it last night.

You look away.
"Dunno" you murmur.

Tengen-sama throws his blanket back and sits straight. His muscular body makes you remember your choice yesterday.
"How can you not know? I'm the flashiest one of all. You won't get something more entertaining than me" he pouts.

Entertaining in which way?

You don't look him in the eyes. This whole situation is more uncomfortable than you wished. You start fiddling with your fingers.

"Hey" Tengen-sama says in a soft voice.

You still don't dare to look him in the eyes. Regret spreads in your mind.

How can you dare to think about rejecting a hashira!? You're so ungrateful.

Suddenly two fingers squeeze your chin and move it to the right. Tengen-sama's eyes have the calm deepness again that lurks you inside. The way he looks at you with...trust makes you want to hug him and his touch on your chin makes this desire even worse.
"I was joking. I made you an offer and you can agree or not. This won't affect our relationship, I'm a grown man" Tengen-sama promises.

You gulp and nod.
Tengen-sama smiles and let's go of your chin after stroking over it.
Without caring about his nakedness he jumps out of bed and looks for his stuff. You turn red and quickly look away.

"We'll immediately return home after we got dressed. I've got many things to do and I guess you will get new missions too."

Ah...work...
You'd rather forget about that.

"And by the way you can use the parcour for training. You're good enough."

You overhear the superiority in his voice and wait for him to dress. It takes longer than you would have thought with all his jewelry and makeup.
"You're going naked?" he asks after he finally finished.

"I'm waiting for you to go and get my stuff."

Tengen-sama raises both eyebrows in disbelief.
"Since when am I your dog?"

"Could you please just do it?"

"I've seen you naked anyways. Get it yourself."

And you thought this man really was mature or in any kind a gentleman. How could you be so stupid?