Chapter 30 | Addicted 🍋

Tengen-sama closes his eyes and sighs with a happy face.
"Nothing makes me feel better than this" he comments.

Your nipples immediately get harder and you lay your hands around his neck, looking at his face.

The stretching of your entrance by his dick is enough to make you completely submissive. Your clit tingles, your nipples and body crave for a touch and your lips long for a kiss.

As if he would read your mind your master promises: "I will get back to your desires soon but first I have to calm down a little."

He lays on you and puts his weight mostly on his arms that hug you. His hands slide over your back and you immediately feel a warm shiver run over your body.
As Tengen-sama's chest strokes over your nipples to lay onto your chest you sigh.
His head lays down next to yours so his cheek touches yours.

"You're so sensitive. Makes me wanna play with you" Tengen-sama whispers in your ear and gently kisses your neck.

He doesn't give you the opportunity to answer tho.
He lifts his abdomen a bit and starts slamming his dick into you. It's not slow to get familiar with the feeling again. He pushes his abdomen into yours that the whole bed moves and squeaks. Your legs around his body shake and you pull his neck closer to you with every thrust. Your eyes are good as closed and you moan into Tengen-sama's ear. His dick rubs your pussy from the inside and in this position it reaches points that have never been reached before.
You can't control yourself. Even though it's been a few seconds.
But neither can Tengen-sama.

Your moans get louder and louder. The breaks between every thrust get shorter and your whole body reacts to the new kind of sensation.
Without you actually wanting it your moans turn into words.
You start moaning the words 'yes' and 'good' everytime Tengen-sama's dick reaches the deepest spot in you.

You feel Tengen-sama's breath on your neck as he chuckles and lifts his head.
"You're really trying to mock me..." he says with a raspy voice.

You can't answer.

Tengen-sama speeds up even more. You moan so loud that he stops for a second.
Then he continues.

Time merges into an eternity. You can't tell wether you are still in Tengen-sama's bed or somewhere else. Wouldn't the intercourse be so good you could even question if it was Tengen-sama who you have it with.
You feel like you're in paradise but at the same time your lust burns you like you're in hell.

You can't take it any longer. The sensation is too much to handle.

How much time did actually pass? Feels like seconds and hours at the same time.

Licking your dry lips you try to speak up.
"Please. Master. I can't... anymore. I need... to come" you moan in synchrony with every thrust Tengen-sama makes.
The wet sound of your pussy is so loud that you're not sure if he heard you.

Even though Tengen-sama's dick is already huge and hard it feels like it's still growing and widens you.

"Of course, darling. I couldn't ever resist something like that" he answers with heavy breaths.

Tengen-sama moves one hand over your body and down to your pussy where he quickly finds your clit. Then he bows down to your boobs while leaning on his other arm. Still fucking you he starts circling motions with his fingers on your clit. At the same time his tongue slides over your nipple accompanied by his teeth as he gently bites it.

The heat inside you immediately rises. You put your fingers into his hair and hold onto it. While you can't stop moaning due to your master's dick your insides feel like they're about to burn.
The tingle in your clit drives you crazy and you're pretty sure that you're about to die.
Hell and Heaven melt into one.
The feeling on your nipple is the worst and best you've ever felt. Everytime you feel Tengen-sama's warm, wet tongue gently touching your nipple with the tip it sends shivers over your body.