Chapter 39 | Riding 🍋

You sigh deeply as Tengen-sama's breath touches your belly.
He put you on the table and put his hands next to your waist. He didn't get to you tho.
His warm moist tongue slips out of his mouth and touches your body. Slowly he makes his way up over your body towards your face. His saliva is cold on your skin as he creates a track like a snail on you. His tongue stops at your nipples. He gently sucks on them and bites them without hurting you. They immediately get stiff and you arch your back to enjoy it more. Tengen-sama moves to your neck and puts one hand on your waist. You start moaning as your master kisses your neck while shoving his abdomen into yours. It's still covered by his Kimono but his erection is too huge to not feel it through.

He rubs it on your panties while one of his hands moves over your body. The other hand remains on the table.
You begin to move your hips due to the pleasure. It hasn't even begun and you already feel like you just came. You know that this is the best sex you'll ever experience.
Tengen-sama makes a few deep sounds of desire as he seems to enjoy kissing your neck.
You put your hands on his back and pull him down to you. No matter how close he is, it's not close enough.
His lips continue stroking over your neck upwards to your cheeks and the corners of your mouth.

You look at him. He opens his eyes and smiles at you.
"I just can't get enough of you", he confesses and puts his lips onto yours. It doesn't take him a second to close his eyes and melt into your lips. The hand that's been on your body now caresses your boobs. You moan into Tengen-sama's mouth as you kiss.

His dick continues rubbing your clit and you're getting so wet that you can feel it.
Tengen-sama licks over your lower lip and you give him permission. You start to french kiss which turns both of you even more on. You rock your hips into his, begging for his dick.

Tengen-sama's skin sliding over yours gives you goosebumps. You can't wait any longer.

"Master", you interrupt the kiss, "can we please fuck now?"

Tengen-sama doesn't answer but starts kissing your neck again while pushing his dick so hard against your pussy that it hurts a bit.

You're irritated.
He obviously wants to fuck so why doesn't he?

Knowing that Tengen-sama is too heavy to push him away you slide out of his embrace the second he stops kissing you. You nearly fall off the table because you miscalculated its breadth.
Tengen-sama backs up and looks at you.
"Why are you leaving?"
He sounds hurt.

You stand up and stretch before answering, "I'm not. I just want to do something different but you didn't let me go."

"Something different?" Tengen-sama repeats.

You nod while putting your hair in a bun.
"Lay down" you say.

Tengen-sama seems to discuss in his mind whether he wants to take orders from you but gets to the conclusion that it's for his own good.

He lays on his back, his erection clearly showing through the fabric of his kimono.

You walk towards him, your naked body now facing the house of Oyakata-sama. Tengen-sama doesn't even try to not stare at it.
Kneeling down on his legs you pull down his kimono and underwear.
His dick jumps out of it and stands straight reaching for the sky. In this position it looks bigger than usual. You didn't think that this would be possible anyways.

It's calling for you, you can feel it.
And you really want to sit on this monster.

You move upwards so your hips line up with Tengen-sama's.
A cocky grin suddenly appears on his face. He grabs your ass and starts to knead it. You bow over him and kiss him. Meanwhile you lower your hips and stroke with your pussy over his dick.
"Mmmmh", Tengen-sama sighs and kneads your ass roughly.

You move your body forward and backwards so your pussy strokes over his whole dick and keeps it stimulated.

Tengen-sama grounds your hips on his with increasing pressure. Now and then the tip of his dick closely misses your entrance and you can feel Tengen-sama getting frustrated.
You decide to help him and steer your hips. It doesn't take long until his dick finally slips in.
Tengen-sama sighs relived and shoves his dick completely into you. It pulls a bit in your abdomen due to its size. Feeling the size and hardness inside you makes you moist like the morning dew.
"Feels like home" he comments and holds your hips down.
You giggle.
A few seconds pass in which you are just sitting on his dick and laying on his chest not moving a bit.
Then Tengen-sama slowly lifts your ass and his dick appears between your legs. He opens his eyes and stares at the phenomenon of his dick appearing and disappearing in your pussy.

"Tengen-sama, I want to do the work", you claim.

The hashira stops lifting and dropping your ass in slow motions and looks into your eyes. Strands of silver hair are crossing his face making him look wildly.

"Okay sure", he says and takes his hands off your ass to put them on your thighs.

You smile and start kissing him again. It gets a deep kiss immediately. And while Tengen-sama's dick starts twitching in you, you move your body. You lift your hips until the tip of his dick is touching your entrance again then you plunge back down. The grib on your thighs tightens.
You continue by increasing the speed and slowing down at irregular intervals. Tengen-sama knits his eye brows as he really seems to enjoy it. His breathing gets heavier and he claws into your thighs. But the pleasure is not only on his side. You moan everytime you shove his dick into you as it reaches every part of your pussy. Sweat drops from your neck due to the movements and satisfaction even though the wind is chill. You're grateful for it. Otherwise you would already be completely covered in sweat.

Tengen-sama suddenly pulls your chest down to his face and takes a nipple of yours into his mouth. He begins to roughly suck it. Your clit tingles ascribed to the stimulation. Your moaning gets louder and your movements faster. A few minutes later Tengen-sama doesn't seem to be able to hold back any longer. He lets go of your nipple and grabs your ass again. With his large hands he smashes it down on his dick. Then he takes his hands off your ass again and wraps them around your back. He pulls your upper body down and begins to fuck you. His movement are faster than yours. The smacking sound of flesh mixes with the wet one of your pussy and echoes through the forest.
The sex is so rough and wild that your moans silence every bird. Even the wind seems to stand still. You're close to losing orientation. That's why you close your eyes and place your head next to Tengen-sama's. Being comfy on the table the fucking continues for only god knows how long.
At some point - the sun already rose - both of you come. Your pussy tightens around his dick and his dick is twitching in your pussy.
Sperm drips onto Tengen-sama's belly, the table and the ground while you get off. With one hand you hold onto the table to not fall. With the other hand you take the napkin that Tengen-sama found somewhere to wipe the sperm off your legs.
Heavily breathing you look at each other and laugh.
"The deaf person that couldn't hear us must know what we did after looking at your knees. Très chic", Tengen-sama comments.

They're strawberry red and have the texture of the table on them. Your eyes widen.

"And the blind and deaf one will smell it" he continues.

Both of you are still sweating and only wiping away his cum won't make the smell go away.

Tengen-sama - who wears his kimono again - jumps off the table and puts an arm around you. His hair looks greasy now but it's still sexy.
"Can you walk or should I carry you to bed, my love?", he asks and kisses your head.

You're getting chills standing barely dressed outside on a winter morning. Luckily the snow season will take another two weeks.
"I guess you have to carry me", you lie.

"Alright", Tengen-sama responds and throws you over his shoulder. Luckily you could close your kimono in time. Giggling you get carried through the doorway into Oyakata-sama's house and into a room with a bed. Tengen-sama drops you onto it and slides under the blanket with you - naked of course.
"Sleep well, it was a wonderful night", he muffles and closes his eyes.

"Yes it was. Good night."

While the two of you fall asleep, another seven humans and a demon can finally sleep in too.