Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    The first day of the convoy's journey was passed without any danger. After three days of exhausting travel, Jiang and Mu's pampered bodies began to issue warnings.

    Jiang Yumu developed a high fever, and she was semi-conscious on the car seat, gritted her teeth angrily, and asked Lingling: "Didn't Zhaoge live a very good life since childhood, why is his health so poor? It's only been a few days since I left... ..."

    Lingling was very sympathetic: "The flowers in the greenhouse are so unaffected by the wind and rain."

    Jiang Yumu felt that the joints and muscles hurt so badly, they just wanted to lie on the big flat and warm bed and drink a whole cup of water. A bottle of fever-reducing and pain-relieving medicine, and get a good night's sleep. The actual situation is that Xiao Jin and Xiao Hei in the back seat tried their best to curl themselves up to give Jiang and Mu Teng a place that looked uncomfortable, but the space was still cramped.

    Jiang Yumu couldn't bear it, but she gritted her teeth and said nothing. She closed her eyes, thinking that she would faint quickly.

    "Stop." Fengyin's slightly indifferent voice came from the front.

    Jiang Yumu couldn't hear clearly, thinking that the convoy was driving to a resting place again, but she was so dizzy from the fever that she couldn't open her eyes.

    Suddenly, a hot towel was placed on the forehead, many pills were put into the mouth, and some water was poured in.

    Jiang and Mu had struggled to survive for a long time in the apocalypse, and they were very wary of what was poured into their mouths when they were unconscious. She resisted subconsciously, but someone grabbed her chin and raised her neck.

    On the lips, there was an equally soft and warm touch, and cold water was poured into her throat, relieving the burning sensation in her blood. Jiang Yumu struggled to open his eyes, seeing Feng Yin's handsome face so close at hand, his first move was to push him away.

    With 100% of the strength, Feng Yin was pushed far away by her without any defense. After Feng Yin stabilized his footsteps, he didn't get angry, but smiled instead. There is no laziness in the smile in the past, but it is full of viciousness, and the eyes are smiling as if looking at a naughty child. The attitude of such a superior person makes Jiang Yumu inevitably think of someone, but Lingling It is said that the "pure white dream" has been maintained, so it is impossible to be invaded by Guan Yuduo again, right?

    Although the seeds of doubt took root in Jiang Yumu's heart, it seemed only for a moment, Feng Yin returned to his indifferent attitude, explaining or making fun of nothing, he turned around, drove a car and left.

    In the parked car, there was no bumpy feeling, and Jiang and Mu felt much more comfortable. She forced herself up and sat up, and asked Rong Rong, who had been on standby in the co-pilot, "How long are we going to stay here?" Rong Rong said

    : "Boss said he wants to spend the night here."

    This was beyond Jiang Yumu's expectations. Jiang Yumu didn't blame herself for the reason. She wouldn't naively think that Fengyin stayed in a dangerous environment for her sake. all night.

    When Feng Yin came back, Jiang and Mu had already set up the small pot they brought, filled with drinking water and rice, and lit the fire, Jiang and Mu had been staring at the dancing flames in a daze. She didn't go back into the car. After all, when Feng was away, Jiang and Mu were responsible for protecting the convoy.

    "Go back to the car and rest, and I'll call you when you're done." Feng Yin didn't tease Jiang and Mu camping with the same equipment, after all, she was free to pack whatever she had in her limited suitcase.