Chapter 6

Chapter Six

    In the vast garden outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, there are large groups of hydrangeas, and the elegant colors are as alien and noble as the garden owner. Jiang and Mu didn't relax their frowning brows until they heard the phrase "let her disappear". She used to worry that Gu Wang would be invincible because of the illusion of gentleness and perfection. Now, as long as Gu Wang is willing to make a move, she can play the role of a white lotus who is hurt by jealousy.

    "Zero, I can't wait anymore." Jiang Yumu said with a smile.

    There was silence in response to her, and then she remembered Ling Ling's dormancy.

    "Thank you, Lingling, let's see mine next." Jiang and Mu whispered as if afraid of waking Lingling up.

    Shang Jue didn't come out of the study until very late, and Jiang Yumu was waiting for him at the door.

    "You..." Shang Jue saw Jiang Yumu in a daze, and then his eyes widened.

    Jiang Yumu looked down at her own attire, then at the Shangjue who looked like a frightened little white rabbit, she smiled, and called out sweetly: "Master." Yes, Jiang and Mu

    found The sister of the Filipino maid borrowed a set of maid outfits. At first, the gentle and dedicated Filipino maid refused to find a set of work clothes for the guests, until Jiang Yumu blushed and said shyly: "This is fun, I think Wear it for the merchant to see."     Only then did Jiang and Mu successfully obtain a set of exquisitely designed maid outfits, with a black pleated skirt lined with lace lining, a ruffled white apron of fine texture, and a European-style large neckline With lace, a large black bow is decorated on the chest.     The sister of the Filipino maid specially helped Jiang and Mu weave two braids hanging by the ears, with fine bangs flowing on the forehead, and matched it with a small and cute maid hat.     Jiang Yumu's appearance in this life was only sixteen or seventeen years old, with a petite figure and a pair of almond eyes sparkling on the perfect oval face.     She raised the tray slightly higher, and the ceramic tea set was painted with gorgeous patterns. The girl raised her head slightly, with a shy smile on her lips, and said softly, "Young master, drink tea." Ling Ling's voice     abruptly It sounded in my mind: "Mom, I was frightened!"

    "Yo, you're awake." Jiang Yumu asked happily.

    "What kind of play are you doing?" Lingling was about to cry, and said to her, "Our project team blocks bad information. I don't know if you are breaking the rules!" "You think too much..." Jiang

    Yu Mu sighed and said, "It's like this. During your dormancy, I heard the conversation between Gu Wang and Shen Qiaolun. He wants to kill me! I have to create the most innocent and purest character in front of Shang Jue.     " The tray in Yumu's hand was taken into his hands, his expression was full of guilt and unbearable, he said, "I'm sorry, I didn't take care of you just now, you don't have to do this..." "It's okay," Jiang Yumu shook his head with a     smile , said: "I just want to stay here with you for a few days. I will leave when your brother gets better. Before that, I can't eat and drink for free. I want to do something." Shang Jue could understand her     mood , here, he is not an outsider. I can't enjoy everything here with peace of mind, and I can't regard this place as my destination. He said: "When my brother's condition improves, I will leave too."     He took a peek at Jiang and Mu, as if he thought her outfit was cute, but he was too embarrassed to look at it, he lowered his head and said, "I'll take you there Nanfang, looking for your family."     Jiang and Mu snickered in their hearts: I still remember quite clearly, saying that the south is just because the south is far away.     "Then before you protect me, I'll take care of you first." Jiang Yumu snatched the tray back from Shang Jue again, her lips curled up softly and beautifully, and she said briskly and playfully, "Let's go, young master." "     Jiang and Mu caught a glimpse of Shang Jue's slightly red ears from the corner of his eye, his eyes were downcast, and his slender and thick eyelashes cast a shadow on the lower eyelid, trembling and seductive.     "In terms of beauty, I'm afraid I can't compare to him." Jiang Yumu concluded to Lingling, and then changed the topic: "But the beautiful little merchant probably can't resist the offensive of my sister's cute and soft loli girl, Tsk tsk."     But Lingling didn't respond to her this time, Jiang and Mu felt the boundless silence in their minds, not used to it for a while, and couldn't help but worry.

    Because it was getting late, the kitchen prepared steamed dumplings with vegetarian stuffing and light side dishes for them. Jiang and Mu saw that Shang Jue was obviously absent-minded during the meal.

    "It's your brother's job. Is it complicated to handle?" Jiang Yumu asked tentatively while serving Shang Jue a bowl of seafood porridge.

    "Well." Shang Jue nodded, with faint worry in his eyes: "Brother's position is too conspicuous and too dangerous."

    Shang Jue saw the current situation of the world from the encrypted data. With huge resources in hand, it is bound to attract competition in troubled times.

    Jiang Yumu stretched out her hand to cover the back of Shang Jue's hand, and comforted softly: "It's okay, is there anything I can help you with?" Her tone was subtle, as if she intended to hint.

    Thinking of her rare abilities, Shang Jue couldn't help frowning, and shook his head at her.

    Lying again on the warm and comfortable big bed in the Gu family's mansion, Jiang and Mu didn't have the consciousness of being a turtle in the urn at all. She changed into a white cotton nightdress, sank into the soft pillow, and imagined many ways to be attacked , and then fall asleep peacefully.

    "Good night, Ling Ling."

    At midnight, a loud crash accompanied by the sound of shattering glass broke the silence.

    Jiang Yumu stood up and took out a short knife from the space. The sharp blade was quenched by the condensed moonlight, killing intent was everywhere.

    In the faint moonlight, Jiang and Mu saw clearly that the person who entered through the broken window seemed to be a black panther. Its eyes were beautiful ice blue, but the fur of the entire leopard's body was rotten, and there were several joints where it could I saw faint bones.

    Jiang Yumu retreated slowly to the wall, and before his fingers hooked to the chandelier switch, the black panther suddenly pounced on her and attacked her throat.

    "Dang!—" The sound of metal impact was too harsh, Jiang and Mu backhanded at the panther's neck, sparks splashed in the darkness when the short knife cut across the skin.

    Metalization! Jiang Yumu secretly thought that something was wrong, turned around and ran towards the door.

    The speed of the black panther was even better, but in the blink of an eye, it charged again. Jiang and Mu had no choice but to dodge. Due to inertia, the black panther, which failed to change direction in time, slammed into the wooden door with a "bang" sound. He got more and more angry when he got up.

    Seeing that their way was blocked, Jiang Yumu had no choice but to take out another dagger from the space. The two knives rotated in a gorgeous arc in their hands, let's go hard, Jiang and Muxiang. Then she was aggrieved and left a message to Ling Ling: "Ling, are you asleep? How should my sister deal with this metalized mutant black panther? I'm waiting online." Jiang and Mu held a short knife and a black panther in each hand     . The leopards fought together, because the vital parts were protected by metal, what Jiang and Mu could attack were limbs, torso and other non-lethal parts.     After a very skillful dodge, Jiang and Mu pretended to attack the black panther's eyes with one hand, and aimed the short knife in the other hand at the rotten front paw with visible wounds. fall! The sharp blade almost cut off the panther's entire front paw. The furious black panther charged again, and Jiang and Mu had no way to avoid it. They swung their knives to block the huge mouth of the abyss in front of them, but were hit by the other front paw of the black panther, and the sharp tip of the claw left a hole on her back. There were several scars, and the blood instantly stained her nightdress red.     The severe pain invaded the nerves, and Jiang and Mu couldn't hold on for a while, so they took a few steps back.     At this time, there was a sound of kicking the door, and Jiang Yumu breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that the rescuers had arrived, so he quickly rolled under the bed to hide.     From the gap under the bed, Jiang Yumu saw Shang Jue who had broken into the door, and the faint moonlight reflected on his indifferent and handsome face. Shang Jue raised his hand and pointed his slender fingers horizontally at the black panther that was about to explode. In the next second, as if an invisible energy radiated, the huge black monster in front of him suddenly exploded, and the broken limbs and remains scattered all over the place.     Jiang Yumu froze for a moment, Shang Jue's indifferent profile overlapped with that familiar person, making her hair stand on end. Maybe it was because of excessive blood loss, or maybe it was because of being too frightened, Jiang Yumu felt chills all over her body, she asked Ling Ling tremblingly, eager for its response: "Ling Ling... Shangjue's ability, why is it so different from that person? Same……"