Chapter 24

Chapter Twenty-Four

    Yun Zhou failed to answer this question, what should I say? The dense fog that never dissipates, there is no day and night, and the sky is a desperate gray-purple, which makes people breathless. Looking at the peaceful and bright sky above the main city, he felt uneasy for a moment, and his stomach began to ache.

    Jiang Yumu looked away, just in time to see Yun Zhou's hand covering his stomach, and his bluish-white lips.

    "Is your stomach upset?" Jiang and Mu approached, their voices full of concern and worry: "Is it because of that glass of wine just now?"

    Yun Zhou bit his lower lip until it turned white, shook his head and did not speak.

    "I'm sorry, Zong Yan shouldn't have done that..." Jiang Yumu apologized in a low voice: "He is too domineering, no one is allowed to disobey him..."

    Apologizing on the surface, but in fact he is selling miserably.

    Jiang Yumu said to Lingling: "Plan a route for me to go to the medical room. I'll get some medicine for Yunzhou." "

    Heh." Lingling actually sneered.

    Jiang Yumu: "???"

    "The kitchen on the north side of the banquet hall is preparing a supper for you. I suggest you run over and get some food, which can increase your favorability more than pills." Ling Lingyu said earnestly: "Earth The marketing account has said eight hundred times that to grab a man's heart, you have to grab his stomach first. Especially for someone like Yun Zhou who lacks love since childhood, I need to teach you this." Jiang and Mu had nothing to refute

    . , I just want to ask why the marketing account of the earth abused her lovely zero zero from the distant nine-dimensional space.

    She told Yunzhou to sit there and wait for her, and ran to the kitchen quickly, but came back with a sea bowl in three to five minutes.

    There are a few small and plump paper-skinned wontons in the bowl. The soup base is light and white, dotted with tender egg flowers and a few strands of emerald green chives. Hungry, she held the bowl in front of Yunzhou, smiled shyly and said, "Try it."

    Yunzhou didn't want to eat, and his stomach hurt like being cut by a blunt knife. But he felt that the food in front of him was very delicious. He thanked Jiang and Mu softly, took the bowl and took a shallow sip of the soup.

    Then Jiang and Mu saw that Yun Zhou slowly and cherished the bowl and ate it as if he had tasted some peerless delicacy, looking very obedient.

    After eating for a while, Yunzhou noticed that Jiang Yumu was looking at him with a smile all the time, he suppressed the embarrassment in his heart very well, and said, "It's the first time I eat this, it's delicious, thank you." Jiang and

    Mu Dazed for a moment, Ling Ling then explained to her: "Because of radiation, the land outside the main city cannot grow crops. Even if you buy vegetables and meat from the border of the main city at a high price, the people in the alleys who are desperately trying to survive They won't spend their time making food."

    "Then what do they eat?" Jiang and Mu asked dully.

    "What's more, Yunzhou is an orphan." Lingling continued: "You can eat whatever you find. Fortunately, Yunzhou's ability is fire, so it's no problem to roast a mutant creature." Jiang Yumu couldn't help but laugh

    . When she came out, her heart was sore, she didn't understand what was going on in this twisted world. The main city is peaceful with singing and dancing, and the alleys are in dire straits.