Chapter 23

Chapter Twenty-Three

    The boy in the independent painting and the black butterfly on his shoulder were so strong that Jiang and Mu didn't come to their senses for a long time.

    "Lingling, he's so cool." Jiang Yumu murmured, "He actually raises butterflies..."

    Lingling didn't expect her focus to be on this, but she also went along with her: "That love butterfly It's called 'Wen Ying', it's very smart, it can almost be called a butterfly-shaped radar detector. The rise of 'Gu Hong' is indispensable." It can be seen that

    Yun Zhou really likes the gorgeous The metallic-colored Cupid butterfly looked softer when she turned her head to look at it.

    "Yunzhou." Xie Zhufeng walked over with a smile, pulled Yunzhou to the long table full of food, picked out a few delicate desserts and handed them over, and said angrily, "You didn't take care of yourself during the few days I was away." Eat something?"

    The gorgeously shaped and attractively colored desserts are things that people in the alley will never see in their lifetime, but Yun Zhou shook his head and said softly, "I don't have any appetite." Jiang and Mu never showed any

    signs She looked at him carefully, and asked, "How can you be so mature at such a young age?"

    "He's one year younger than you." After Lingling finished speaking, he added: "It's one year younger than Lintao, not you."

    " Hey..." Jiang Yumu rubbed his fists together: "Let me take care of him."

    When Zongyan wrapped her arms around her waist, Jiang Yumu was taken aback. She looked vigilantly at the man beside her, but Zong Yan didn't even look at her, and led him into a semi-open box in the corner. On a round table are four goblets containing brightly colored cocktails.

    Not long after being seated, Xie Zhufeng walked in with Yun Zhou.

    Zong Yan released the pressure of alpha in an instant, and Jiang and Mu felt their legs go weak even though they were sitting.

    Obviously, the target of Zong Yan's oppression and demonstration was Yun Zhou. Yun Zhou's face was so pale that he seemed about to fall down at any time, his light lips were trembling, and he was bitten hard again, almost bleeding from the bite.

    "The aura of the top alpha is very aggressive, and it is possible for a slightly weaker beta or omega to kneel down directly to him." Lingling explained: "But Yunzhou has not yet differentiated into an alpha gender." Jiang

    and Mu frowned, grabbed Zong Yan's sleeve, and said to him pitifully: "I'm not feeling well..."

    The pressure dissipated in an instant, and Zong Yan looked at Rintao who was rarely showing weakness to him lovingly, and smiled Said to Xie Zhufeng: "Sit down."

    Xie Zhufeng's complexion was not very good, but he and Zongyan only had a little poor personal relationship, and he didn't have enough status to ask "How can you use the alpha of the prime of life?" The aura suppresses a child whose second gender has not yet been differentiated."

    Yun Zhou closed his eyes. Although his face was pale, there was no sign of weakness in his eyes, neither humble nor overbearing.

    Xie Zhufeng talked with Zongyan for a few rounds, but Zongyan wanted the "Guhong" to disappear from the world. It doesn't matter whether the people living in the lane are dead or alive. Used by nobles in the main city. Xie Zhufeng didn't reject him directly, but tactfully evaded him.

    "Mr. Zong." Yun Zhou, who had been silent all this time, suddenly said: "People in the main city don't need me."

    Zong Yan bent his lips, but there was no smile in his eyes: "People in Lixiang can't bring you anything. Benefits, on the contrary, you have to pay for their health and even life."