Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

    Although Jiang and Mu's lives were not in danger, they were still in a semi-comatose state.

    The healing ability consumed a lot of energy, and she was exhausted after barely repairing the damaged internal organs.

    In a haze, she heard a boy retort weakly in a shivering voice: "Sister, my energy is almost exhausted. If I save her, I won't be able to save you anymore." "Just save it," Long Zaixue said

    . Somewhat tiredly, he said: "Be obedient."

    A warm force was injected, and the pain was relieved. Jiang Yumu's frown couldn't help but relax. She was thinking about the development of the situation, and she could only wait for Lingling to talk after waking up. It's gone...

    When Jiang Yumu regained consciousness, he felt a trace of warmth flowing through his body, and he could faintly hear the sound of a boy sobbing.

    Is this Shangjue crying? ? Jiang Yumu was so surprised that he opened his heavy eyelids.

    "Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..." The one who was crying was a fair and clean young man in his early twenties. After seeing Jiang Yumu open his eyes, he cried even more aggrieved, and said to her, "My healing system There is only so much energy left!"

    After speaking, he stretched out his index finger and thumb to draw a gap the size of a soybean grain.

    "My energy is too weak. I can't heal Sister Xue's skin trauma. I can only save it for a critical moment. This is good, I will use it all on you!" The young man had a fair face and red eyes. Like a little rabbit.

    "Hey...you're finally awake." Ling Ling's voice sounded a bit vicissitudes, and he sighed, "My head hurts from his crying." "Where's

    that little heartless Shang Jue? He's gone again." Jiang Yu Mu hummed and said to Lingling.

    "He is with Gu Wang now, and the world line and the commanders' meeting have not changed." Lingling said: "Long Zaixue, the commander of the first district, Pang Zhao, the commander of the second district, and Gu Wang, the commander of the third district, The three bosses restrain each other."

    "Okay..." Jiang Yumu asked again: "Then what about the little crying bag beside me?"

    "I roughly analyzed it, and he belongs to the category of "family" just like you." Ling Ling said.

    Jiang Yumu didn't know where to start complaining about this sentence, and greeted Xiaokubao with a smile: "Hello."

    Xiaokubao didn't want to talk to her, and ran out crying.

    Jiang Yumu: "..."

    Okay, Jiang Yumu closed his eyes, the fatal wound on his body has been healed, but to restore the body functions to the original, he still needs to continue to heal with supernatural powers, she calmed down to activate the supernatural powers, hoping I can get better soon.

    After spending the day like this, Shang Jue returned to Jiang and Mu only after the sun had completely set.

    Shang Jue's complexion was not very good, he was pale and tired, with unresolved sadness in his eyes.

    "I really feel pity." Jiang Yumu sighed to Ling Ling, and if conditions permit, she would like to whistle: "This is mine.

    " Gu Wang’s laboratory can’t be hidden.” Ling Ling said: “The finished and semi-finished products of these experiments, such as the genetic modification of zombies, the deprivation of the supernatural powers, and the supernatural accelerators, need to be compared with the dragons. Zaixue shared it with them. After Shang Jue knew the information, he was always in a low mood, because his brother's experiment was really anti-human." "Are