Chapter 9

Chapter nine

    Jiang and Mu were resting on the bed, when Lingling suddenly reminded her: "The Shangjue is here."

    So she jumped up from the bed with a carp, and she walked quickly to the door, and then listened Then there were two knocks on the door.

    After adjusting their status, Jiang and Mu opened the door tremblingly, and stood face to face with Shang Jue.

    Shang Jue asked: "Where do you want to go?"

    Jiang Yumu looked up at Shang Jue's face, and said cautiously: "I want to go and see Mr. Gu..."

    Shang Jue didn't speak, but grabbed her wrist and pulled her away. People dragged back to the bed, Jiang and Mu sat on the bed, still looking up at Shang Jue, a pair of almond eyes full of spring water focused and innocently looked at each other, as if waiting for his permission.

    Shang Jue recalled being in his brother's room just now, when Gu Wang said to Shen Qiaolun: "Get rid of an attack-type supernatural user and let Miss Jiang get on the helicopter." Shang Jue has already detected the danger of this trip from the detailed

    information , is about the division of power in the world, and is full of crises.

    For the first time, Shang Jue refuted his elder brother. He took a step forward and called helplessly: "Brother..."

    "What?" On the way down, his face was pale, and he still said gently, "Don't worry." "

    But, brother, Jiang Yuluo is not a trained supernatural being. She can't protect herself if an accident happens." Shang Jue didn't want her risky.

    "But home is not safe," Gu Wang reminded him of the danger of the mutated panther breaking in, and persuaded him, "It's safer to stay with us." No, you just want to make yourself more secure

    . Shang Jue was thinking like this, but he couldn't say it to his longing brother. He spoke in a low voice, with an indistinguishable emotion in his tone of pleading: "Even if I risk my life, I will protect you." So

    , Don't take her there, okay?

    Gu Wang could easily hear his subtext, but he was silent, thinking deeply whether he should give in temporarily or force this soft-hearted brother to obey his instructions.

    In the end, the desire to control deep in his blood still prevailed, but Gu Wang, who had been in the top position for a long time, did not say "Shang Jue, don't disobey me", but said with the same helplessness: "Brother wants to protect your feelings, It's the same."

    The meaning is: In order to be more safe, I will make the best use of everything, so don't be self-willed.

    Shang Jue didn't argue or get angry anymore, he was just a little disappointed. He is obviously willing to give everything for his brother, why can't he protect the person he likes from danger.

    Jiang Yumu looked at Shang Jue in front of him, Shang Jue was a little absent-minded, the gentle and soft look in his eyes faded a lot, he probably had a dispute with Gu Wang. Things were going smoothly according to the plan, but seeing Shang Jue's lonely expression, Jiang and Mu became a little unhappy, and she scolded Gu Wang in her heart: Why can't you follow your brother's wish!

    Jiang Yumu asked anxiously, "Are...are you unhappy?"

    Shang Jue shook his head, forcing a smile.

    "I want to see Mr. Gu, maybe I can heal his injuries." Jiang Yumu said again.

    Shang Jue's brows were wrinkled together, his lips were pursed tightly, and he looked a little aggrieved.