Chapter 35

Chapter Thirty-Five

    Zhuang Lun realized that he shouldn't be too excited, he picked up the spoon and ate quietly, but instead of looking at the plate, his eyes fell on Jiang Yumu, looking at her eagerly.

    Jiang Yumu said jokingly: "You all know the worst situation, and now the situation is getting better, so there's no need to hide it from you."

    Jun Zaiye heaved a sigh of relief, and a soft smile appeared in his eyes. It is an extremely favorable condition for the third heaven.

    "If this matter involves confidentiality, you don't have to tell us."

    "Honorful words?" Jiang and Mu were confused by his sudden respectful words, waved their hands and said, "My actual age may be ten years older than you, But I was only in my early twenties when I entered the regeneration cabin, okay?"

    Jun Zaiye wanted to say something more, but was roughly interrupted by Zhuang Lun, who only heard Zhuang Lun sincerely say to Jiang Hairou: "Boss, leave him alone. He probably wants to express his gratitude to you for your contribution to the Third Heaven. If he takes this old cadre route in front of people he doesn’t know well, it’s possible to call you a little bastard after he gets familiar with you.” Jun Zaiye: “……”

    Jiang

    and Mu Le didn't want to eat anymore. She answered the last question: "There is nothing I can't tell you. The matter of my loss of powers is kept secret, but the good news is that my five senses are still sharp, and some of the original powers are still alive. It can be displayed to a very small extent."

    "Ah, control-type abilities!" Zhuang Lun grabbed Jiang Yumu's hand and asked in a low voice: "It is rumored that you can control wind, frost, rain, snow, lightning, metal, organic matter, inorganic matter, etc. , Is it true?"

    "No." Jiang Yumu shook his head: "That was blown out to frighten the enemy.

    Zhuang Lun: "..."

    "Haha. "Jiang Yumu was amused by his dumbfounded expression, and was about to explain, when Jun Zaiye asked: "Can you control time?" "

    Zhuang Lun felt a sense of disillusionment, and he looked like he was about to cry. He said to Jun Zaiye, "I definitely can't, it's all bragging..." Unexpectedly,

    Jiang Yumu didn't shake his head.

    She patted Zhuang Lun's colorful head pitifully, and said with a smile: "It's just a matter of the threshold of mental power, and it seems to have the effect of 'controlling everything' in a broad sense." Jun Zaiye raised his eyebrows, he did not expect to be praised

    as Jiang Hairou, who is at the peak of star power, actually possesses the same ability as him in essence. No one told him about it, probably because there was an insurmountable gap between him and Jiang Hairou. He confessed to Jiang Hairou: "My spiritual power threshold is 189."

    "Ah." Jiang Yumu thought for a while: "It's almost the peak of the hundred range, and can control all forms of matter.

    " "With this concept, Zhuang Lun asked in disbelief: "Then you..."

    "220." Jiang Yumu said: "It is said that when the threshold of mental power exceeds 200, you can control nature or time that is divorced from the material basis. I am far from that." At that level, you can only see the future a few seconds later when your mental power is overdrawn or violently fluctuating."

    Speaking of this, she smiled briefly: "It's very tasteless, like seeing your own brain death, but dying because the arrow is on the string. There is no way to avoid it."