Chapter 3

third chapter

    After a long time, Shang Jue would smile every time he recalled the scene at that time. For the first time, someone came to his aid during his predatory and wandering youth.

    Shang Jue looked at the girl tremblingly and took out several tubes of hemostatic spray and ointment, and probably guessed that she possessed space abilities.

    The gauze wrapped on the wound was soon soaked with blood layer by layer. Jiang and Mu frowned, and asked in their minds: "This amount of bleeding, is there anything wrong?

    " Will it be so weak?" Ling Ling replied.

    Jiang Yumu was also taken aback for a moment, and asked, "Your project team still relies on metaphysics?"

    "This..." Ling Ling couldn't answer, and forced to change the subject: "Don't forget the little white lotus character design, check your favorability."

    "..."

    Jiang Yumu frowned slightly, she felt sorry for this homeless, pale and weak young man, she pressed on Shang Jue's wound, but a large amount of blood gushed out to soak through the gauze layer by layer.

    In just a split second, mist appeared in her eyes, and her voice was choked with sobs when she spoke: "Don't be afraid, you'll be fine..." "

    Wow." Lingling couldn't help but want to feel that her acting skills are so good.

    Jiang Yumu immediately interrupted it in his mind: "Please, don't talk."

    Shang Jue's hand gradually lost its temperature, and his beautiful lips turned a silent blue-gray.

    Jiang Yumu held his hand, trying to save a little bit of warmth, the panic and sadness made the mist in her eyes condense into teardrops.

    Shang Jue let her hold her, this was the only gentle physical touch he remembered.

    In the crisis-ridden apocalypse, there are so many people with ulterior motives, it is impossible to casually show the precious space ability to others. He wanted to tell the girl in front of him, but he couldn't speak, he was too weak, and his consciousness gradually collapsed.

    The girl covered his bleeding wound with hemostatic medicine and gauze over and over again.

    Before losing consciousness, he said "thank you" softly, thank you for showing up, so I didn't leave this world alone.

    After a while of footsteps came, Shang Jue didn't have the strength to open his eyes anymore.

    "Lingling, someone is approaching." Jiang and Mu sensed the sound.

    "Huh? His brother Gu Wang is here." Lingling's tone sounded surprised and then relieved: "There is a rescue, there is a rescue, I almost thought this kid was going to die." Jiang Yumu: "..."

    This What kind of project team is resigned to fate?

    When Gu Wang found Shang Jue, he saw his younger brother, who had grown into a teenager, was seriously injured and unconscious, and beside him was a crying girl.

    "Shang Jue..." Gu Wang knelt beside Shang Jue, his eyes turned red instantly, and his tentative hand trembled uncontrollably.

    Jiang and Mu glanced at each other, then sneered in their hearts: how much of this affectionate appearance is real?

    She waved her hand to open Gu Wang's and touched Shang Jue's hand, staring at him warily, as if she was guarding against a stranger, and took Shang Jue into her arms again.