Chapter 25

Chapter Twenty-Five

    When Xie Zhufeng found Yunzhou, Yunzhou was staring in one direction in a daze, and rarely noticed someone approaching. In the end, Wen Ying slapped him on the head, and Yun Zhou turned around to see Xie Zhufeng.

    "What are you looking at?" Xie Zhufeng looked in that direction curiously.

    Yun Zhou shook his head silently, Xie Zhufeng rarely saw a confused expression on his face.

    In my impression, Yunzhou is always indifferent and ruthless, and when he encounters danger, he shows decisiveness and ruthlessness far beyond his age. But at this moment, his expression was full of bewilderment and melancholy that a young man should have.

    "Did someone tell you something just now?" Xie Zhufeng asked worriedly.

    "It's nothing." Yun Zhou still hadn't figured out why he was fluctuated by a strange girl.

    Xie Zhufeng took Yunzhou out and said to him: "My mother's relatives helped me rent a short-term house in the main city. You are in poor health. Can you go back to Lixiang after recuperating for a while?

    " In the main city, is it possible to see her again? Yun Zhou thought subconsciously. So that I couldn't answer Xie Zhufeng's question quickly.

    Xie Zhufeng only regarded him as silently refusing, thinking about having a good talk with him tomorrow. The two were about to leave Zongyan's mansion, Xie Zhufeng suggested: "See, you haven't eaten anything, let's find a midnight snack."

    Yunzhou answered quickly this time, he said: "I'm full. "There was some joy in the tone.

    "Huh?" Xie Zhufeng was going down the steps with his head down, but he turned his head in surprise when he heard this.

    The luxurious and brightly lit villa was right behind her, Wen Yingyi reluctantly flew out a few steps behind them, beeping twice in the direction of the second floor.

    Yun Zhou slightly bent his mouth and asked, "Are you also reluctant to part with her?"

    The word "also" was completely unconsciously brought out by him, and he didn't think much about it, but Xie Zhufeng's expression changed instantly when he heard it.

    Yunzhou heard Xie Zhufeng's question, and said to him: "A girl brought me something to eat."

    Xie Zhufeng stopped completely, he lowered his head, half of his body was shrouded in shadow by the dim street lights. He managed to maintain a gentle expression on his face, and asked in a low voice, "Is it Zong Yan's little omega?"

    Yun Zhou didn't like this name, so he frowned, and asked, "One person can be another person's everything." Is it something?”

    Xie Zhufeng couldn’t figure out how Yun Zhou, who grew up in the bloody storm, kept his innocence, and he replied without hesitation: “Of course.”

    Yun Zhou was confused again, his sharp and beautiful eyes Suddenly, a ignorant and melancholy expression appeared again, he stopped looking at Xie Zhufeng, turned around and walked forward.

    Because of limited resources, the street lights on the streets of the main city were very dim, in stark contrast to Zongyan's brightly lit mansion.

    Xie Zhufeng caught up with Yunzhou in two or three steps, held his shoulder, and said to him in a serious and serious tone: "Maybe you are thinking about that little omega now, I know. Missing her, it’s because of genetics. Today, when most nobles can only rely on beta to relieve their desires and reproduce, a young and beautiful omega is fatally attractive to all alphas..." Yun Zhou couldn't help but interrupt