Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    The life in Xingmu is fulfilling and full of challenges, Every thirty days, a batch of freshmen will be eliminated. The cruel bottom elimination mechanism made the young supernatural beings miserable, and the best class 1 of the combat department also persuaded five freshmen to retire after a 30-day cycle.

    Zhuang Lun watched the freshmen cry bitterly after knowing the result, and blocked the door of the classroom begging Teacher Qiao to give them another chance.

    "Oh, why bother, leave early and get away early..." Zhuang Lun sighed.

    A boy in front of his seat turned his head and asked amusedly, "Then why don't you let go of your usual grades and make room for a spot?"

    Zhuang Lun elbowed Jun Zainye beside him and asked, "What do you think?" What about brother? We were able to complete the test when we were five years old, but we can't complete it when we are eighteen, can my dad beat me?"

    The boy at the front desk turned his head back silently.

    Jun Zaiye was reading an introduction to military affairs. The one he borrowed from the library was a version he had never seen before, and it was a bit worn out.

    "You have recited this broken introduction 800 times and still read it? Besides, this version is too old." Zhuang Lun exclaimed.

    "Let me see which points have been deleted or improved." Jun Zaiye raised his head to look at Zhuang Lun, and said to him seriously: "You can be quiet, at least consider other people's feelings." Zhuang Lun let out a cry and opened his

    mouth We must refute him.

    Jun Zaiye made a "stop" gesture and said, "It's okay if you quarrel with me casually. The freshmen who were eliminated all came here with dreams. It's okay if you don't sympathize with them, at least don't laugh at them. There are still many who didn't grow up. The peers who have been trained, they are struggling in the last elimination mechanism, it doesn’t matter if you can’t empathize with them, at least you can keep silent.” “But…”

    Zhuang Lun was quite aggrieved: “They were eliminated early, at least they can save their lives , otherwise the level is so good, is it to send a head to the enemy when you go to the battlefield?" "

    I don't know, people are always responsible for their own choices." Jun Zaiye said.

    Zhuang Luntuo said, "I failed the first test, and my dad would punish me severely. I decided to fail the next semester, but said it was too difficult to keep up. I want to study business with my sister, who sells StarCraft. Weapon, I want to sell interstellar flowers, and follow her starship to go to various places to find the most beautiful flowers and plants to sell."

    Jun Zaiye simply didn't answer.

    Zhuang Lun asked again: "If you can choose by yourself, what do you want to do?"

    Jun Zaiye paused his fingers turning the pages of the book, and a confused look flashed across his face. Give your life."

    At this time, Josh stepped onto the podium, settled down the eliminated freshmen, and began to rearrange the next round of training and testing.

    Suddenly, the alarm bell rang, the classroom door closed and locked, and a warning in red letters lit up on everyone's communication terminal: Energy changes were detected, and everyone stood by.

    "Everyone don't need to panic." Qiao Shu leaned on the podium with a calm expression and a steady tone of voice: "After the school detects the energy source, they will formulate an escape or combat plan. Before that, don't act rashly." Qiao Shu was too calm