Chapter 30

Chapter Thirty

    Yunzhou's strength began to weaken.

    One day Jiang Yumu wakes up in a daze, Yun Zhou is still sleeping beside her. This had never happened before, Jiang and Mu had never had the chance to see Yun Zhou when he was asleep. She whispered to Lingling: "Have I started to lose sleep..."

    "No." Lingling answered her: "You slept for five hours, and Yunzhou didn't wake up earlier than you." "

    Because of energy consumption Is it?" Jiang Yumu frowned.

    "Don't worry, Yu Mu, this is the only way to be reborn." Lingling said.

    Jiang Yumu looked at Yun Zhou's quiet and pale sleeping face, he was clearly still a teenager. His slender and thick eyelashes began to tremble, realizing that Yun Zhou was about to wake up, Jiang and Mu subconsciously closed their eyes and pretended to sleep.

    While half asleep and half awake, Yun Zhou took Jiang Yu Mu into his arms and rubbed against her neck, making a confused sound like a small animal. It took a while for Yun Zhou to fully wake up. He kissed Jiang and Mu on the cheek, and got off the bed lightly.

    Jiang Yumu sighed secretly, Yun Zhou's power of observation was weakening, and he didn't even notice that she was pretending to sleep.

    When Yunzhou was about to go out, Jiang Yumu came down from upstairs, and Wen Ying was hovering uneasily by the window. When she saw Jiang and Mu coming down, she flew to her side as if asking for help, making a pitiful hum.

    "Hmm..." Wen Ying flapped her wings and stopped by Jiang Yumu's hand, as if she wanted her to keep Yun Zhou. But its fragile body couldn't even pull up Jiang Yumu's sleeves.

    Ling Ling said: "Wen Ying may feel that something will happen today."

    Then what can I do? Jiang Yumu smiled wryly.

    Some distance away, in the dimly lit room, Jiang and Mu couldn't see Yun Zhou's expression clearly for a while.

    As Jiang and Mu approached, they found that Yun Zhou's eyes were black with inorganic matter, like a cold winter night. Tall and thin, tall and straight.

    Immediately, Yun Zhou smiled and said, "If Wen Ying doesn't want to follow me, stay at home with you."

    He gently pushed Wen Ying's wings, with a doting smile on his lips, he was indulgent to Wen Ying who was suddenly panicked, but he was desperate for himself.

    Yun Zhou turned and went out, no different from usual. The blue Cupid butterfly hovered in the air, and finally flew out before closing the door and landed on Yunzhou's shoulder.

    Jiang Yumu saw them walking away from the gap in the window, Yun Zhou turned his head, and played with Wen Ying's wings with his finger, Wen Ying kept flapping his wings and patting him, but stayed on his shoulder and did not leave.

    Jiang and Mu sat back on the sofa again, staring in a daze at the darkness and emptiness. In the closed and dark space, people will lose the concept of time and life if they stay for a long time.     When there was a roaring explosion in the distance, Jiang and Mu were startled and woke up from the chaos. The ground shook, and the walls of the old houses with a long history fell one after another, making them crumbling. Jiang and Mu were lying by the window, unable to see the distant scene through the gap.     After an unknown amount of time, the sound of an explosion suddenly exploded in the space within a few hundred meters, and Jiang and Mu stood up abruptly. She knew that Zongyan's subordinates would not hurt her, what she should do now was to act as a frightened and weak omega.     "It's Xie Qingyi." Lingling saw her.     Jiang Yumu flexed his wrists and muscles, pretending to be afraid: "Is she trying to take advantage of the chaos to get rid of my rival in love?"     However, Xie Qingyi didn't even break down the door violently, but politely knocked on the door: "Lintao, I'm Xie Qingyi "     Jiang Yumu didn't make a sound, and she couldn't open the door that was locked from the outside.     Xie Qingyi said softly, "I know you're inside." Then she got technical staff to unlock the door, and it took some time before the door was fully unlocked.     Xie Qingyi left her subordinates outside, and closed the door after entering the house. She looked around the whole room politely, shook her head and asked Jiang Yumu, "Are you happier than being in the main city?"