Chapter 46

Chapter Forty-Six

    Fengyin fell asleep within a few seconds.

    Jiang and Mu are speechless: You are very at ease!

    Then she looked up and saw the black male lion facing her, and she understood that it was under martial law by the guards!

    According to the color naming method, Jiang and Mu decided to call it "Little Black" for the time being, to match Xiao Jin better.

    Xiao Hei was squatting thirty centimeters away from Jiang Yumu's head, his round eyes were wide open, and he looked very aggrieved, as if it wasn't the one who beat Xiao Jin majestically.

    What is this grievance about... Jiang Yumu thought for a while, and suddenly realized: Do you want to go to bed?

    Xiao Hei nodded immediately.

    Jiang Yumu: "..." So you have this clingy personality? ?

    Jiang and Mu didn't marvel at the fact that they could communicate with Xiao Hei two-way, but first set up information: Do you usually sleep with Feng Yin?

    Xiao Hei nodded.

    Are Fengyin and his fiancée on good terms?

    Xiao Hei shook his head.

    Is Feng Yin good-tempered?

    Xiao Hei shook his head.

    Is Feng Yin tolerant to the enemy?

    Xiao Hei shook his head.

    Fengyin... Is Fengyin very cruel to the enemy?

    Xiao Hei nodded fiercely.

    Jiang Yumu sighed, being imprisoned by Fengyin's arm on the bed, unable to move, and fell asleep in a daze after a long time.

    She rarely dreamed of Guan Yuduo.

    Guan Yuduo's ability to fight is very strong, but he does not have a wealthy family as his background, so even in the last days, he has not obtained a position with real power.

    He performed rescue missions on the most dangerous front line and brushed shoulders with death countless times. Although there were many dangers, those days were the purest and most happy days between Jiang Yumu and him.

    After being rescued from the ruins by Guan Yuduo, Jiang and Mu never left again. She fell in love with Guan Yuduo at first sight. Guan Yuduo didn't respond to her clearly, but he was very gentle to her.

    One day, Jiang and Mu accidentally overheard Guan Yuduo talking to a man who was not close to the man in power.

    "Birthday cake?" The man sneered, "What kind of class are we, can we eat that kind of luxury?"

    His tone was full of contempt, as if Guan Yuduo was dreaming of something that didn't belong to him.

    At that time, Guan Yuduo was gentle and polite to people. He handed the man a gun and said with a good-natured smile, "Brother Wang, please help me lead the line. I can afford the price.

    " A highly respected currency in circulation, and the one Guan Yuduo gave him is very precious. The man played with the gun in his hand, and immediately smiled. He pretended to complain and said, "Xiaoguan, I think you are looking for a girl? You don't care about yourself so much. You deserve to be well-dressed and well-fed." All the little girls living in the safety zone are living in the safe zone, so don’t take it seriously.”