Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve

    When Shang Jue was with Jiang Yumu, there was a tenderness in his expression that he had never noticed.

    The girl was looking up at her, as if stars were reflected in her eyes. A short beige dress is exquisite and elegant, but the fair skin exposed is even more eye-catching.

    Shang Jue raised his hand and touched the girl's head, with a doting smile in his eyes, this seemed to be the most intimate gesture he could make.

    "Boss Zhao, why didn't I see you bring that beauty with you this time?" A flattering voice sounded from outside the balcony.

    "Damn, disobedient, I threw it to feed the zombies." A middle-aged man replied.

    Because of the cover of the curtains, the two of them didn't notice Shang Jue and Jiang Yumu on the balcony, and said a bunch of unsavory dirty words.

    Jiang and Mu were very familiar with the harsh living conditions in the last days, but she honestly pretended to be scared and hid behind Shang Jue.

    Shang Jue held her hand, lowered his head and said softly to her, "Don't be afraid."

    Then the two walked out, and met two middle-aged men who were having a good conversation. Shang Jue paused and watched silently. other side.

    One of the men suddenly cried out in pain, bent over and broke out in a cold sweat. Shang Jue gave them a cold look, then led Jiang and Mu to leave.

    Jiang Yumu thought to himself: You won't cause trouble, brother, while looking back at the situation of that person, but the person seemed to have a nervous spasm, and now he returned to normal.

    "What's the situation?" Jiang Yumu asked Lingling.

    "Shangjue is very good at controlling this kind of physical attack. That person is broken, but it looks fine on the surface, and it will not show up until a few days later." Lingling explained.

    "That's really satisfying." Jiang Yumu snorted coldly.

    "Shang Jue didn't care about right and wrong in the previous world line. He didn't care about the life and death of those innocent people." Ling Ling sighed: "I think we have taken a big step forward! Maybe we will succeed." It's halfway there."

    "Congratulations on the halfway progress of the strategy." The cold mechanical female voice came out of nowhere, startling Lingling and Jiang Yumu.

    "Reward the progress of the world line once."

    "How?" Jiang Yumu asked Lingling in a daze.

    Before Ling Ling could answer, the lights in the banquet hall were suddenly extinguished, and the huge space was plunged into darkness.

    The roar of ordnance pierced the air, followed by the sound of cups shattering, and the panicked curses of men.

    "Let's just start playing!!" Jiang Yumu asked Lingling roaring in his heart: "Why is your project team not playing cards according to the routine!"

    Lingling sighed faintly, but didn't answer the question.

    Shang Jue raised his hand to cover Jiang Yumu's eyes, shielded her from the darkness, leaned over and whispered in her ear: "Don't be afraid."

    Then he quickly led her back to the balcony the same way, and let the girl hide in the corner of the balcony , and said quickly: "I'll go check on my brother's situation, and I'll come back to you soon."