Chapter 39

Chapter Thirty-Nine

    Compared with the perilous situation, a situation that caused Jiang and Mu more headaches soon appeared, and that was the way of getting along with Jun Zaiye.

    Because of memory loss, Jiang and Mu were left in the intensive care unit. Jun Zaiye came to visit during the three meals a day with his hands cooking, followed by Zhuang Lun who was like a tail.

    "Let me see what I'm eating today. Master's cooking is getting better and better every day." Zhuang Lun anxiously opened the insulated box, and asked casually, "Sister-in-law, are you hungry?

    " "We can be considered a teacher-student relationship in Xingmu, can you stop calling me that?"

    Zhuang Lun was very sensible, and suddenly realized: "Yes, good boss."

    Jun Zaiye asked with a gentle smile: " Xiaorou is shy?"

    Jiang Yumu: "???"

    No, is this the way Jun Zaiye talks about love?

    A table of delicacies was quickly placed in front of them. Jiang and Mu ate the tasteless food and swallowed it mechanically.

    But Zhuang Lun eats like a wolf, and when he accidentally chokes, Jun Zaiye will help him straighten his back with a smile, and scold him, "Why eat so fast?"

    Jiang Yumu: I think I'm so redundant.

    Zhuang Lun quickly finished a bowl of rice, looked at the empty insulated box, and realized that there was no more food for him.

    He looked at the braised pork on the table aggrievedly, and found that there were two quail eggs left between the fat and thin, fragrant but not greasy pieces of meat. This kind of delicacy from the ancient earth can only be eaten in high-end restaurants. Jun Zaiye learned from the recipes and cooked them well.

    "One for the boss." Zhuang Lun muttered in a low voice, picked up another white and tender quail egg and brought it to Jun Zaiye's mouth, and said tearfully, "The other one is for you."

    Jun Zaiye took Zhuang Lun's egg He ate it with chopsticks, stroked his hair, and said, "Good boy."

    Jiang Yumu: Why am I here.

    Jun Zaiye is gentle and meticulous, gentle and refined like a grandfather when he is in love, he can be said to be comprehensive to her, and cares about every little detail.

    Jiang and Mu have no real sense of being in love no matter what, and every time they are together, they just feel awkward.

    Her sometimes dodging is defined by Jun Zaiye as being unfamiliar after amnesia. Jun Zaiye keeps himself out of the intimate distance and never forces her.

    A few days later, Jiang Yumu didn't want to stay in the ward no matter what, and accepted Jun Zaiye's condolences for three meals a day. She found Qiao Shu and sincerely asked: "Mr. Qiao, I want to go back to the front line of teaching."

    Jiang Yumu was surprised to find that Qiao Shu didn't reject her immediately.

    Josh was sitting in the office, wearing a suit and leather shoes, looking like an elite.

    Jiang Yumu looked at the pile of documents on his desk that was obviously higher than that, and the dark circles under Joshua's eyes, and asked, "What happened?

    " The bomb was detonated, and the army suffered heavy damage. Among the commanders who died, there was a teacher with star eyes." Qiao Shu's tone was painful and exhausted: "There is a gap in the fourth grade teacher. I will temporarily replace it. It is really difficult. Jiang