Chapter 34

Chapter Thirty-Four

    Maybe it was because Jun Zaiye's gesture of saying this was too gentle and pious, Jiang and Mu couldn't realize how to respond to him for a while.     Jun Zaiye nonchalantly pushed her wheelchair and moved her to a quiet corner on the sidelines, leaned over and said, "Then Mr. Jiang , let's take a look

    at the level of freshmen in our combat department."

The idol suddenly appeared in front of his eyes, and the freshmen of the combat department froze in place, forcibly turning a practical combat class into a standing posture class.

    On the contrary, Jun Zaiye wanted to show it in front of Jiang Hairou, and almost forgot to respect his teacher and beat Qiao Shu to the ground. Zhuang Lun took the opportunity to get close to Jiang Hairou, and told her about all the students in the class, starting from the family tree.

    Jiang Yumu said in his heart that this kid is from the intelligence department!

    "It is our young master who is practicing with Mr. Qiao, and I admire him so much!" Zhuang Lun's eyes almost turned into the shape of stars.

    "Aren't you Mr. Zhuang's child..." Jiang Yumu asked tentatively, why did they still have a master-servant relationship with Jun Zaiye?

    "My dad beats me all the time, and it's all because of the young master who protects me. He is the commander's son, so my dad doesn't dare to beat him!" Zhuang Lent said proudly.

    Jiang Yumu: "..."

    Jiang Yumu felt that he was a living treasure, and finally resisted the urge to stroke his colorfully highlighted hair. She smiled and asked Ling Ling: "How did this idiot from the landlord's family get into the combat department? I don't believe he can go to the battlefield with Jun Zaiye." "I told you, you probably feel that the third heaven is sinister again.

    " Ling Ling said in a flat tone: "Zhuang Lun has a healing ability, saying that healing is actually more like a transfer. In the original world line, Zhuang Lun transferred the large and small injuries suffered by Jun Zaiye to himself. The last time Jun Zaiye Seriously injured and unable to return to heaven, Zhuang Lun refused to give up despite the obstruction of the medical team, and finally involved himself." Lingling

    added calmly: "This is something like a family mission. Both Jun Zaiye and Zhuang Lun Destined to give his life for something."

    Jiang Yumu froze for a moment, with complicated expressions on their faces. At this time, the bell rang for the end of get out of class, and Zhuang Lun, who was lying beside her, ran to Jun Zaiye's side in a hurry, and nodded the wound on his lip with a smile. Knowing the cause, Jiang and Mu saw that Zhuang Lun wanted to transfer the wound to himself.

    Jun Zaiye reacted faster, grabbed Zhuang Lun's wrist, threw him aside, and said with a frown, "No need."

    Zhuang Lun was disobedient, and leaned forward again. Jun Zaiye simply activated a supernatural power on him, and Zhuang Lun stood there as if frozen, his eyes blinking back and forth, looking annoyed.

    Jun Zaiye warned in a low voice: "Don't use your abilities casually, I don't need it."

    Jiang Yumu couldn't help but grasp the armrest of the wheelchair. The profile of his face is beautiful, but there is no expression. It is indifferent and luxurious, and it looks arrogant and repressive.

    "Jun Zaiye is actually..." Ling Ling hesitated and said, "It's not the same as the surface, he looks like a gentle aristocratic temperament, but he is as arrogant as a peacock in his bones."