Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Feng Yin gave the order to move in a deep voice, and the calm and slightly deserted voice spread to all parts of the convoy through the radio, comforting everyone invisible.

    When the vehicle started to move, Jiang and Mu leaned against the window and looked back at the ferocious beast. It was a huge black body, and the muscles under the shiny fur seemed to contain infinite power. Its eyes were following the direction of the convoy, but it did not Move again.

    Cang Wu in the carriage was lying on the back seat like a big cat in a depressed mood, with a low whine from his throat, the voice was helpless and sad.

    Fengyin sat in front, without even giving him a look, Jiang Yumu couldn't help frowning, and asked Fengyin: "You forced Xiao Hei to stay?" Fengyin seemed to have guessed that Jiang Yumu would ask

    questions , he lazily turned his head,

    raised his eyebrows and said, "Take care of yourself, and don't change the name of my pet." Cangwu communicated, so she stroked Cangwu's mane and comforted him softly: Xiao Hei, was that your companion just now?

    Cangwu was lying on its front paws, but when Jiang Yumu asked it, he raised his head and shook his head again. Jiang and Mu heard it say aggrievedly: They are doing bad things... Jiang Yumu was shocked at the time, and the

    same A fierce beast that came out of a Cangwu tree, Xiao Hei, why are you so different? ?

    Maybe it was Jiang Yumu's poor expression management, Feng Yin looked at her from the rearview mirror, and sneered: "So surprised?"

    Jiang Yumu glanced at him, thinking that you wouldn't say it when I asked you , I have to ask myself.

    Maybe it was because the resentment in her eyes was too direct, Feng Yin smiled, and said lazily: "After all, I am so vicious, using puppet silk to control Cangwu seems like something I can do." Rong Rong answered the words beside

    him Said: "Our boss's Thousand Silk Knot used to control living things can only be used once, it would be a pity to use it for an animal."

    Jiang and Mu were surprised at the fact that Qiansi Knot could only be used once, and then Rong Rong said something astonishing: "Our boss said that Qiansi Knot should be left to the one he loves... Oh, life and death are shared! Boss Why did you hit me?"

    Feng Yin suddenly raised his hand and patted Rong Rong's head when he heard the first half of the sentence, Rong Rong still stubbornly finished speaking after being beaten.

    Jiang Yumu:? ? ?

    Jiang and Mu shrank their heads and sat back in their seats, refusing to think about words like "lover", and had no other choice but to remain silent.

    The convoy drove for a few more hours, passing a place where the terrain was so flat that there was no shelter, Fengyin ordered to stop and rest again, but asked all the staff to reduce the time they stayed outside the car.

    Although Jiang and Mu were already hungry, they didn't expect anything from the food provided by the team, because she saw a large row of compressed biscuits neatly stacked in the trunk.     The compressed biscuits used in the military were dehydrated to prolong the storage time, and various essential nutrients were added without any consideration for the texture and taste. They looked like dirt in color, dry and hard.     Rong Rong was young, and frowned when he saw this kind of food, but he didn't complain, and just ate it with mineral water.     Feng Yin seemed not interested, so he handed back his share to Jiang Yumu, and said, "I'm not hungry, I have some milk for you later.     " She opened a small stove, and she was in a complicated mood for a while.     Ling Ling said directly, "He treats you well."     After listening to Feng Yin's words, Rong Rong didn't focus on Jiang Yu Mu at all. He looked at the car hidden in the trunk with very enthusiastic and expectant eyes. The direction of the milk, wet eyes like a puppy.     In fact, I even made sandwiches and put them in the box. Jiang and Mu were about to take it out, when suddenly, Cangwu straightened up and looked backward, but a threatening and deterrent growl came from its throat.