Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    What can I do? In terms of class status and personal strength are far apart, what else can we do?

    Jiang and Mu strolled over and casually said, "How can you bully your classmates?"

    I don't know who they were talking to.

    She ordered a few dishes to take away, swiped the terminal to pay, and then picked up Jiang Yue who had fallen to the ground. He was too thin, and when he stood up, he staggered and was about to fall. Jiang and Mu casually picked up the wind ball to stabilize him.

    Jun Zaiye took a step forward to carry it for her, but Jiang Yumu shook his head and said with a smile, "You go to eat first."

    Jiang Yumu took Jiang Yue away from the bustling freshman cafeteria, and asked him, "Which floor do you live on? "

    The young man in embarrassment stood in the empty corridor, lowered his head, and said, "I don't live here."

    "Then wait a moment." Jiang Yumu said gently, and then took a few steps away to dial Qiao Shu's communication and asked, "Does Jiang Yue not have a dormitory in Xingmu?" "Who?" Qiao Shu didn't know why

    .

    "Oh, new student." Jiang Yumu explained.

    Qiao Shu asked in surprise, "What's your surname?"

    Tsk, Jiang and Mu were dumbfounded, Jiang Yue was still waiting by the side, standing against the wall, embarrassed and reserved. She asked again: "Where does he live?"

    "He doesn't live in the school dormitory." Josh replied: "The military department gave him accommodation subsidies, and he seems to live outside." "

    Got it, thanks." Jiang and Mu ended the communication, and when they were about to turn around, Lingling suddenly asked her: "You really don't think there is a problem with the timing of this kid's appearance?" "There is a problem with the timing, but there is no problem with the person.

    " Nervous, what are you doing?" Ling Ling was

    almost irritated by this sentence, and his logic was already a little confused: "I am nervous? You said a lot of things so seriously before, am I nervous? You have lost your memory, Jiu and I The dimensional space has been cut off, you say I am nervous?"

    Jiang Yumu comforted it: "This child's feeling is completely different from Guan Yuduo's. Guan Yuduo has been in the dominant position for so long, I don't believe he can perform this kind of performance. Desperate mood."

    "But you really like this kind of character design, besides Guan Yuduo and me, who else knows you so well?" Ling Ling asked.

    Jiang Yumu was amused by its description, and asked, "Which one do I eat?"

    Ling Ling's tone remained the same: "It was crushed and trampled into the dust, and still stubbornly looking up at the starry sky. "

    Jiang Yumu froze for a

    moment, then thought seriously, "Really ?" The power is overwhelming. What you like is the way he struggled and struggled to survive when he was a teenager, and you love him dearly."

    Jiang Yumu shook his head, and said to Ling Ling: "You have given me a new idea, I'll give it a go."

    Then she turned around and walked to Jiang Yue, and called softly: "Guan Yuduo?"

    Jiang Yue He looked at her suspiciously, and even turned his head slightly to look around, not knowing who Jiang and Mu were calling, his confused and innocent expression did not seem to be fake.