Chapter 4

Chapter Four

    The Gu family's mansion is like a garden of Eden in the last days.

    However, Jiang and Mu didn't seem to covet the protection given by others, and when they left, their backs were chic and open. So much so that when the people under his command reported to Gu Wang, there was a hint of admiration and concern in their tone.

    "En." Gu Wang replied coldly, he didn't expect that weak and timid girl would leave voluntarily, but he didn't care about her life or death. Therefore, the hand that fed the porridge to Shang Jue was steady without any fluctuations.

    Shang Jue's face was pale, his lips turned a light pink, fragile and pure like an angel who fell into the mortal world. After he heard the news that the girl had left, he struggled to sit up. The wound on his waist was torn instantly, and the bandage was stained red.

    Gu Wang held him down effortlessly, scraped the tip of his nose affectionately, and teased, "You're kidding, the girl my brother likes, how could my brother let her go?" Shang Jue looked at Gu Wang, and

    then He quickly looked away, his dark eyes filled with embarrassment and apology: "Thank you, brother..."

    Gu Wang looked at Shang Jue's beautiful side face, and when he turned to his subordinates, his smile sank, his eyes were filled with darkness, but The tone of the mouth was still gentle: "Why don't you entertain the guests at home and invite them back."

    However, at this time, on the way down the mountain, Jiang Yumu was hugging a big tree, and said sadly: "I don't want to leave...today The afternoon tea here is sweet milk and cookies!"

    Ling Ling was a little angry and yelled at her: "The main story can't be cleared for the time being, why don't you go to the dungeon? Save some props so you can come back and deal with Gu Wang!" "Then

    we Why can't you enjoy it for a few days before going out to starve and suffer? If you exploit me like this, you are still not a human being!" "The

    answer to whether I am human or not is obvious." Lingling tried to reason with her: "Retreat to advance , Playing hard to get, this is called tricks! I’m helping you out, Shangjue!”

    Jiang Yumu felt palpitations when she heard Shangjue’s name, she reluctantly let go of the hand holding Dashu, Staggering down the mountain, he said, "Okay, I can't let Shang Jue suffer more than me."

    Under Ling Ling's command, Jiang and Mu avoided many roadblocks all the way, and Gu Wang's security team found her When there were no traces of her, she had already disappeared into the city.

    She collected materials among the scattered shops, trying to fill the space of one hundred and eighty square meters. When installing a second gas tank and stove from a restaurant into the space, Ling Ling couldn't help but said to her: "Can you do something serious, you've been picking up gas tanks for several days." Jiang

    Jiang Yu Mu retorted righteously: "Do you know how precious a piece of steaming food is in the middle and late end of the world?"

    "So are we going to the Doomsday Battle or Doomsday Gourmet?" Ling Ling asked her frantically.

    Jiang Yumu picked up a spine-cutting ax at their feet, flew back, and ruthlessly chopped off the heads of two zombies in the kitchen aisle. The excessive force caused the ax blade to gouged into the wall, and Jiang and Mu pulled it back swiftly, bringing out a cloud of sand and gravel.

    The ax was easy to use. She just wanted to put it into the space, but then she thought of something, and handed the end of the ax handle to the two children who were slumped on the ground, like two children who had been frightened. They seem to be a pair of brother and sister, but they are only five or six years old, and they look delicate and cute.