Chapter 5

chapter Five

    "What's the next step?" Lingling asked Jiang and Mu.

    "Didn't you say that you are playing hard to get and retreating to advance?" Jiang Yumu said very confidently: "How many steps does it take to change the world line? The first step is to abduct Shang Jue first." "Gu Wang is

    here , I am afraid it will be difficult to succeed." Ling Ling analyzed.

    "Gu Wang is safe and secure now, and he is almost able to call the wind and rain. He won't need Shangjue for the time being. Shangjue won't enjoy his life with his brother." Jiang Yumu is very good at handling this kind of character, and said decisively: "Only Now you can give it a try."

    "It's great to see you again," Jiang Yumu said, with tears in his eyes, "I know you're fine, so I'm at ease." "

    I'm leaving, be careful not to get hurt again It's gone." Jiang Yumu looked up at Shang Jue with gentle eyes and nostalgia and reluctance in his tone.

    When passing by, Shang Jue grabbed her by the wrist, but he didn't know how to keep her. Where is she left? He is also dependent on his brother.

    "Yuluo..." Shang Jue called her softly. This name is really cute, as cute as her.

    However, the confused look in the girl's eyes made him sad for a while.

    Shang Jue thought it was her confusion about the way forward, but Jiang and Mu were just confused: Who is he calling?

    "Jiang Yuluo, I'm calling you!" Lingling couldn't help reminding her.

    Oh oh, Jiang Yumu just realized it, she smiled bravely, and said pretending to be strong: "You don't have to worry about me." "

    I'll see you off," Shang Jue said. The tone is serious and determined.

    "Ah, you are really a planner." Lingling said with emotion.

    Jiang Yumu shook his head, and said to Shang Jue, "You already have a family, and you will have a good life."

    "You saved me." Shang Jue led Jiang and Mu out, as if he had firmly expressed his determination to send her away with his actions. He narrated plainly, but his voice was gentle: "The doctor said, if it wasn't for you I may not be able to survive the surgery with the hemostatic measures taken. So, you saved me, and I want to repay you." "

    But when I saved you, I never thought of asking you to repay me." Jiang Yumu said , This is simply the standard line of the innocent and kind Xiao Bailian.

    Shang Jue smiled lightly, and instead of speaking, he tilted his head and signaled "please" with his eyes.

    Jiang and Mu were shaken by his rare vivid expression, and while walking out of the supermarket, they said to Lingling: "I'll take the Shangjue away first, it's called being the first to act first." Lingling sighed with satisfaction

    : "It's unexpectedly smooth. Gu Wang will have to stand aside again when he finds him."

    Shang Jue's expression was alienated when he was talking with the bodyguards. He said: "Please tell my brother, I will come back to find him after I send Yuluo home."

    The group of bodyguards did not forcefully stop Shang Jue and Jiang Yumu, but the leader said to Shang Jue with a serious face: "Just received the news that Young Master Gu was ambushed and his life was dying. Before he passed out... told us to protect you."

    Jiang Yumu: "!!!"

    Ling Ling: "..."

    Shang Jue was stunned After a while, he became worried in an instant after he realized it. His delicate brows were knit together, and his black eyes were full of urgency and worry.