Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen

    In the distant night, no sporadic lights could be seen.

    Gu Wang stood by the window, silently looking at the boundless darkness.

    "So," Shen Qiaolun said lazily, fiddling with the overturned goblet in his hand, "There are no healing powers that can be used for experiments. I can only empty out another shelter and use everyone in it as samples." , Inject supernatural accelerators."

    In the large and luxurious room, there were leather sofas, tables and chairs, and Shen Qiaolun was lying on his back on the carpet, with scattered red wine bottles beside him, and the dark red wine poured out, soaking the pure white wool. carpet.

    "No." Gu Wang's voice became deeper and deeper in the night.

    Shen Qiaolun smiled softly, and said, "Okay, I'll listen to you."

    But his tone was full of perfunctory, obedient and obedient.

    Gu Wang looked away and walked to his side. The absolute height difference did not make Shen Qiaolun feel oppressed. He maintained his posture lying on the wool carpet, his light-colored eyes were flooded with drunkenness, he looked up at Gu Wang, and laughed for no reason. Disobeying Gu Wang's instructions face to face for the first time, he asked with a smile, "Can you give me that little girl named Jiang Yuluo?" In a

    certain corner of the Gu family's mansion, Jiang and Mu didn't realize they were being missed at all.

    Lingling also comforted her kindly: "Go to sleep for a while, if someone comes to attack you, I will give you a warning in advance." "I have to have

    a place to run if I give a warning in advance," Jiang Yumu lay on the big soft bed, Said: "Look at the supernatural powers under Gu Wang, I can't seem to beat them." "

    That's right, Gu Wang has many powerful attacking powers. , Gu Wang might just give up on him." Lingling said worriedly.

    "Then we really seek benevolence and gain benevolence." Jiang Yumu said happily.

    "Then you will be caught in Shen Qiaolun's laboratory. You will first collect all kinds of extreme data, and then use it as a sample for the deprivation experiment of supernatural powers. If you can't make it through, you can still do organ transplantation, and then dissect..."

    "Stop, stop." Jiang and Mu raised their hands in surrender, interrupted Lingling's threat, and said, "I think they will politely invite me to participate in several experimental studies first." "Shen Qiaolun wants to replicate the healing system on a large scale.

    " Ability user, if there is no sample, he will continue to hurt civilians." Ling Ling said: "Maybe the project team allows you to obtain this ability to reduce casualties." "Okay, I will try my best to cooperate."

    Said After she finished tugging at the quilt, she gloated and said, "It's the little merchant who loves me very much." Unexpectedly, the

    next day, the expected invitation or temptation didn't happen, and Jiang and Mu didn't even have the shadow of Gu Wang or Shen Qiaolun. I haven't seen any of them, let alone Shang Jue.

    After wandering around for a day and it was time to go to bed, Jiang Yumu asked Ling Ling: "What about the agreed attack? Aren't you going to arrest me for an experiment?" "

    Hmm..." Ling Ling thought for a while: "The current world line has already A great change has taken place, I can't play the role of 'prophet', I can only make some speculations based on the experience of the last world line." "