Chapter 31

Chapter Thirty-One

    In 2989 AD, the earth was destroyed, and the elite survivors migrated to the independent planet "Third Heaven" to establish a new order and a new world.

    Due to the continuous screening and evolution of genes, a large number of supernatural beings have emerged. The "Star Eye", a military academy aimed at cultivating the best supernatural beings in the entire galaxy, is independent of the military headquarters and is a dreamed-for advanced place for just-adult supernatural beings.

    In the tenth year, at the opening ceremony of "Star Eyes", the old white-haired dean gave a speech on the stage, and his majestic voice surrounded the entire auditorium.

    "Today, we welcome another group of brave children, who have the best genes and the most outstanding talents. Maybe they were dissuaded by their families, and they came alone with their family's complaints and incomprehension; or, fortunately Having the support of my family, but having to say goodbye to them with tears in my eyes. I admit, 'Star Eye' is a dangerous and difficult choice. Every one of us sitting here must have the courage to sacrifice our lives for the third heaven... ..."

    "Ah..." A young man in uniform was sitting under the stage. He looked white and tender at the age of seventeen or eighteen, and his hair was dyed in messy colors. He complained softly to the stern young man sitting beside him: " Can I regret it? On the way here, I ran into a fourth-grade senior, chatted for a while, and heard that the battle damage rate of the fourth grade has exceeded 70%..." The

    boy next to him sat upright and straight, with an expression on his face It was calm and unwavering, and it was not touched by the words.

    At the end of the principal's speech, the lights in the auditorium gradually dimmed, and a series of images appeared on the large holographic screen.

    "It's all the faculty members and students who have sacrificed since the establishment of the Star Eye..."

    The freshmen started whispering:

    "That's Su Di, the lightning-type supernatural being! I adore him so much!"

    "The Emerald Goddess Luo Ling, God Oh, she is so beautiful, why did she die in battle? Huh, huh, huh..."

    The

    picture finally freezes on the sleeping face of a girl, with a blank regeneration cabin in the background, her skin is as white as snow, and her lips are A faint pink of cherry blossoms, because the sleeping face is too peaceful, it is difficult to tell the age.

    "Jiang Hairou! She may be the most powerful supernatural being in the history of Star Eyes..." "

    My family asked me to target her, which is impossible to learn. She is a supernatural being with multi-dimensional attributes and a natural fighting weapon." "

    The state of the brain injury can't be recovered, and the seven-year regeneration cabin just saved her life..."

    Jiang Yumu felt that he was in a deep sleep, and couldn't open his eyes no matter what.

    Ling Ling said to her in a timely manner: "You still can't wake up now, let me introduce the situation of this world line to you first... No, let's talk about the rewards first, I think you are not in a good mood when the last world line ends , I’ll get the reward for you first.”

    “You gave Yun Zhou a wish, the reward point is 20, and my energy range as an executor has also advanced. The reward of this world line is very practical, and you will have a special Since this world exists in a galaxy outside the earth, you can’t use all your common sense to make a judgment, I suggest you make a field trip before choosing.” “Oh, can I ask why