Chapter 33

Chapter Thirty-Three

    The two enthusiastic teenagers returned home without a feather, and Zhuang Lun was listless, as if he had experienced a ton of wind and frost.

    Jun Zaiye managed to maintain a calm pace, with a gentle and dignified expression, but he was at a loss in his heart. He had always felt this at a loss for the past ten years, especially tonight.

    Two people live together in a simple double dormitory. Zhuang Lun climbed into bed without saying a word after washing, muttering: "Turn off the light."

    Jun Zaiye could hear the strong nasal sound in Zhuang Lun's voice, and he was afraid that he would cry if he turned off the light and hid under the quilt. So he comforted him with a voice: "Don't be sad..."

    Who knew that Zhuang Lun sat up suddenly and yelled at Jun Zaiye: "You people at the decision-making level are too cold-blooded!

    " Laughing angrily, he went to Zhuang Lun's bed and sat down, pulled him out of the bed, and asked, "Why attack me indiscriminately?

    " Die!" Zhuang Lun lowered his voice and yelled at him, because of his emotional excitement, tears welled up in his eyes again.

    "Who says I'm not sad?" Jun Zaiye asked calmly.

    Zhuang Lun didn't speak, but it was written all over his face: You are a heartless and indifferent person.

    Jun Zaiye amused him with a finger, and poked Zhuang Lun on the forehead, pushing Zhuang Lun back on the pillow to lie down. His terminal was connected to the light control system, and after a few simple operations, the lights in the entire room went out.

    Jun Zaiye said to Zhuang Lun in the darkness: "I can understand the reaction of the military department and Xingmu. Is the huge consumption of the regeneration cabin to keep Jiang Hairou herself? No, what they want to keep is Jiang Hairou who can be called a star." Mou's peak individual combat strength. Now that the God of War has fallen, 'Jiang Hairou' is no longer important to them, and they want to stop the loss." "What if Jiang Hairou has a chance to recover? Will she not resent being treated like

    this? ?” Zhuang Lun gritted his teeth and asked.

    Jun Zaiye snorted lightly, and said, "No."

    His smile was full of sarcasm and helplessness: "Giving everything for the third heaven and asking for nothing is something that is deeply rooted in the bones of people born with star eyes. belief."

    Zhuang Lun also smiled, and the tears flowed even more fiercely. He said, "These people are bad enough."

    Jun Zaiye covered Zhuang Lun's wet eyes with his palm, and said softly, "I won't, I will protect you well." You guys."

    Zhuang Lun let out a choked up "Yeah".

    Jun Zaiye smiled silently and returned to his bed.

    In class the next day, both Qiao Shu and Jun Zaiye had dark circles under their eyes. On the contrary, Zhuang Lun fell asleep while crying, and he slept very well, full of energy.

    Qiao Shu was aggrieved by Jiang Hairou, while Jun Zaiye thought about it a lot. He can't decide on matters at the decision-making level, but he wants to change some small things. Everything that Jiang Hairou has done for Third Heaven deserves to be treated tenderly. If the military department or Xingmu is careless or powerless, Jun Zaiye is willing to use his own strength to take care of her.

    I wanted to relax for a day, but I didn't notice that there was a practical lesson today.

    When the bell rang for the end of class, Zhuang Lun was like a mourning concubine, tugging at Jun Zaiye's sleeve and saying, "Mr. Qiao is in a bad mood for the actual combat next quarter, will he take the opportunity to beat someone up?"