Chapter 48

Chapter Forty-eight

    Seeing Fengyin's serious and cherishing appearance, Jiang and Mu felt guilty instead.

    After all, regardless of her identity as a foreigner, Fengyin has been tortured mercilessly by Zhaoge for so long, and whatever situation she faces after being captured is her own fault. And Fengyin didn't kill her except for being mentally unstable, erratic, choking her neck at every turn, and almost cutting off her wrist with a wire.

    Jiang Yumu sighed, and said to Lingling: "Hey, Fengyin looks pitiful too."

    Lingling's answer hit the nail on the head: "You are soft and not hard."

    There is no refutation. Jiang Yumu turned and walked back to the kitchen, and cooked a bowl of noodles. The noodles were cooked just right, soft yet tough. On the surface lay a poached egg that had been fried until golden brown, and finely chopped green onions were sprinkled on top.

    Feng Yin lowered his head and looked at the bowl of noodles for a long time before he ate slowly. His bangs covered his eyes when he lowered his eyes. Jiang Yumu couldn't see his expression, but felt that he was lonely and sad for no reason. .

    However, after Feng Yin finished eating the noodles, put down his chopsticks, and made an appointment with her for three chapters, he returned to his arrogant and arrogant appearance. Jiang and Mu were speechless in their hearts: Waste of affection, tsk.

    "How many living creatures can you control at most?" Sitting beside the bed, Feng Yin asked her like a teacher asking a student.

    Lingling immediately played a few clips of Zhaoge's battle for Jiang and Mu, and asked her to summarize by herself.

    Jiang and Mu decided to increase their professional level appropriately in exchange for a higher-quality life as a captive. She said, "Look at the energy of the individual. A hundred or eighty ordinary mutant animals are fine. One like Xiao Hei can control three animals." Right."

    Feng Yin was still nodding when he heard the first half of the sentence, but he was confused by the second half: "Who is Xiao Hei?"

    Jiang Yumu raised his hand and pointed to the ground next to him.

    The black male lion was fed pig food and was lying on the ground depressed. When Fengyin's Jiang Yumu looked at it, it tilted its head in doubt, and its dark round eyes were full of curiosity.

    Fengyin was choked by its stupidity, and only said: "It's called Cangwu."

    Jiang Yumu's first thought was actually: I want to change Xiaojin's name, and I can't lose in momentum.

    Jiang and Mu were calm on the surface, Feng Yin smiled lightly, with a hint of sarcasm: "Aren't you surprised to hear the name 'Cangwu'?" Jiang and Mu replied, "I didn't know you were here

    . Say what" expression.

    "It is rumored that the end of the world is an infinite abyss. There is a big tree growing on the edge of the abyss, and the canopy stretches for several kilometers. Every leaf on it represents the resentment, jealousy and unwillingness of mortals. Every time a leaf falls, it will become a fierce beast. , ravaging the world. The name of that tree is Cangwu." Feng Yin finished the narrative in a flat tone, and looked up at Jiang Yumu's reaction.

    How can Jiang and Mu react? In the early years in the native world, Guan Yuduo taught her to read with a textbook. Jiang and Mu, who have received a basic education, have studied geography and physics. From "the end of the world is an abyss" to "leaves will turn into beasts", these concepts that violate the laws of nature make her unable to do what she wants.