Chapter 28

Chapter Twenty Eight

    "It's the 'fire of origin'." Lingling called out the "Basic Knowledge Handbook on Pure White Dreamland", and Yunzhou's evolved abilities were displayed on it.

    Yunzhou pulled Jiang Yumu's wrist and led her out. The light blue flame carried the momentum of thunder, and the swept blades and flesh and blood turned into ashes one after another. Seeing that Zongyan's men could not resist, they could only protect Zongyan and retreat into the secret path.

    After escaping from the underground cell, Jiang Yumu turned his head and saw Zong Yan standing in the depths of the dark corridor with an expressionless face. Although he calmly judged the situation and did not confront Yun Zhou head-on, Jiang Yumu knew that he I will definitely not let it go.

    The main city level that once trapped them is now swept by light blue flames, leaving only ruins. With overwhelming strength, Yun Zhou led Jiang and Mu out of the main city step by step, and no one dared to stop them. The light projected by the artificial sky suddenly dimmed. Jiang and Mu looked at everything gray in front of them. The purple-gray sky was so low that it was difficult to breathe.

    It turns out that there is no sunshine in the alley.

    Lixiang is like a city that has suffered a catastrophe. The roads and buildings are dilapidated, and dead mutated animals or human corpses can be seen everywhere on the roadside, and no one has buried them.

    Yun Zhou walked forward in silence, but Jiang Yu Mu found that his complexion was getting worse and worse.

    "Yunzhou..." Jiang Yumu asked him in a low voice, "Are you okay?"

    Yunzhou turned his head to look at her, and Jiang Yumu took half a step back in fear the moment he saw him clearly. Yun Zhou's eyes turned into a strange ice blue!

    There was still a faint blue flame floating around him, and Jiang and Mu realized that Wen Ying had been hovering far away from them, looking equally frightened.

    Yun Zhou raised one hand to cover his eyes tiredly, but did not let go of the hand holding Jiang Yumu, his voice trembling: "Don't be afraid, I will take you to a safe place first."

    Along the way, he was constantly attacked by mutated animals. Even though Wen Ying was afraid of him, she would still indicate the location of Yun Zhou's crisis in advance. The blue flames that Yunzhou can gather seem to be inexhaustible and extremely destructive.

    "'Original Fire' consumes Yunzhou's soul." Ling Ling said: "Maybe when the energy of his soul is exhausted, it will be the beginning of the next evolution." Jiang and Mu are very preoccupied, this ability is too

    cruel , who knows if Yunzhou will exist in this world when the energy of the soul is exhausted?

    After walking for an unknown amount of time, Yunzhou stopped in front of an inconspicuous two-story building. The door was unlocked, so he pushed the door open and entered.

    The moment Jiang and Mu stepped into the gate, the reward was suddenly triggered.

    "Complete the event 'Going Home' and get the reward—the growth ability."

    Jiang and Mu were taken aback, and asked, "What kind of ability is the growth ability?

    " Is it a small potted plant? The unexpected contrast is so cute."

    Jiang and Mu were led forward by Yunzhou, the room was dark and gloomy, and a row of potted plants of different shapes and sizes could be seen under the window. The plants that don't come out are growing very badly and are about to wither.