Chapter 42

Chapter Forty-Two

    Before touching the ground on the next floor, Jun Zaiye quickly turned around and opened his arms, pressing Zhuang Lun against the wall with one hand.

    A ferocious-looking, metallic-looking alien dog volleyed in the air. The sharp and protruding fangs collided with the stairs because they were too late to retract, and the stairs cracked.

    "Damn it, this guy has really good teeth!" Zhuang Lun said in shock.

    Jun Zaiye looked at him equally in shock: Now is the time to talk about this? ?

    Facts proved that what Zhuang Lun said was right. The alien dog who had missed a blow turned around and ran like two people fiercely. Their sharp fangs were like metal, and they were not damaged at all.

    Seeing that the running speed of the two was not as fast as four legs, Jiang and Mu just rushed up the corner of the stairs when they threw a whirlwind, knocking the alien dog several meters away.

    "Your mentality is too good!" Jiang Yumu couldn't help but say Zhuang Lun, Jun Zaiye was obviously amused by Zhuang Lun, and couldn't concentrate for a while.

    "Well, be serious." Jun Zaiye turned around and knocked Zhuang Lun on the head, like teasing a puppy.

    Jiang Yumu: "???"

    The knocked down alien dog stood up in a few seconds and ran towards it. There was an explosion in this corridor, and there were scattered flames. Several people were surprised to find that among the flickering flames, there were vaguely shaped dogs of different sizes.

    Jun Zaiye directly pulled a metal door down from the wall, and the wide metal door fell hard, smashing the alien dog underneath, and there was no movement for a long time.

    "Zhuang Lun, check to see if there is any living body in this floor." Jun Zaiye quickly entered the state of preparation.

    The terminal on Zhuang Lun's wrist was a model that Jiang and Mu had never seen before. A projection of a floor plan appeared soon, and there were three small red dots near the stairs, which were the three of them. Another flickering, shown at the other end of the hallway.

    "It's strange." Jiang Yumu warned: "I'm going to save people."

    Jun Zaiye raised his hands, and the bricks, stones and metals produced by the explosion all over the ground were suspended in the air with his movements.

    Zhuang Lun immediately explained: "Go, boss, the young master will protect you. If there is any movement, call."

    Jiang Yumu raised his eyebrows and smiled, and rushed to the other end of the corridor.

    But as soon as he ran to the middle position, a sudden change occurred!

    The alien dogs in the flames took shape extremely quickly, but in the blink of an eye, they all rushed towards Jun Zaiye.

    In the middle of the night when the incident happened, Jun Zaiye did not have any powerful weapons stored in the dormitory. He could only manipulate all the offensive objects to fight back, and fought against the crowd with difficulty. A small alien dog nimbly broke through the battle situation and bit Jun Zaiye's leg fiercely, but he was distracted for a moment. , the battle situation took a turn for the worse, a ferocious alien dog attacked from the front, if Jun Zaiye was thrown down by it, there was no possibility of survival.

    Jiang Yumu condensed a wind blade, cutting through the air fiercely, trying to cut off the alien dog that seemed to be in the leadership position. After the sparks burst, the alien dog's hard body structure blocked her attack.