Chapter 43

Chapter Forty-Three

    The arrogant patient with secondary illness No. 10, after his generous speech, seamlessly switched to a serious tone: "Heavy firepower is approaching, and it is expected to arrive in thirty-two seconds." Guan Yuduoyun smiled lightly, not at all

    . Not feeling nervous, he pinched the back of Jiang Yumu's neck with one hand, and said softly, "Wait for me here."

    Jiang and Mu changed their minds, wanting to follow Guan Yuduo's route, so as to avoid hurting others. Invisible wire.

    However, unexpectedly, she was blocked in place as soon as she took a step out. Jiang Yumu reached out to touch in disbelief, and beat the transparent barrier in front of him fiercely, but they couldn't make a sound.

    She accumulated energy and wanted to activate the ability, but found that there was no air flow in the barrier, as if it was a static enchantment.

    Jiang and Mu couldn't hear a single sound, and everything that happened outside the transparent barrier was like a silent movie.

    Jun Zaiye was holding a pair of guns, which seemed to be laser-type weapons, and he aimed at what Jiang Yue was asking. Jiang and Mu couldn't hear the sound, but they could see Jun Zaiye's angry and hysterical expression.

    Judging by the shape of his mouth, it seems that he is asking where Jiang and Mu are,

    so impulsive is not acceptable. Jiang Yumu thought helplessly, so they couldn't see me anymore.

    Everything in sight suddenly began to shake, and the ceiling fell down. Jiang and Mu were startled by the flames outside the window. The huge pitch-black warship had arrived at some time, with the logo of interstellar pirates on its body.

    Huge flames erupted from the launching end of the warship, and the fierce attack caused the buildings on the ground of Star Eye to crumble. The ground began to collapse, but it happened in the blink of an eye. Among the scattered rubble, all Jiang and Mu could capture was the moment when Zhuang Lun flew and threw Jun Zaiye down.

    Then, the main body of the Star Eyes collapsed, and the faults and shattering of the building happened in front of our eyes, but Jiang and Mu were isolated in another space, and could only watch countless rubble fall, pressing everyone under the ruins Down.

    Jiang Yumu slapped the barrier separating her hard, but this spatial barrier was unbreakable.

    The collapsed buildings brought up a cloud of dust, and when the dust settled, there was only Jiang Yue standing on top of the ruins.

    The warships of the Third Heaven have arrived to encircle and suppress the enemy ship that attacked Star Eye. The enemy ship went deep into the tiger's den and had no plans to retreat. It blew itself up during the siege, and the flames spread to several warships of the Third Heaven. The night cast by the time-filled flames is like day.

    Jiang and Mu were trapped in the space, watching everything that happened silently before them.

    If Jun Zaiye dies, the Third Heaven will be destroyed.

    She and Lingling came to stop all of this, Jiang and Mu smashed their fists at the transparent barrier in vain, without any resistance and without making any sound.

    "Lingling..." Jiang Yumu knelt on the ground, his eyes were slightly red: "Lingling, I think Jun Zaiye can save you, why don't you come..." Sure enough, there was a crash of

    rubble somewhere, and Jun Zaiye Walking out from among the ruins, Zhuang Lun was held in his hand and gently put aside.

    The huge and sharp gravel became Jun Zaiye's weapon, they were suspended in the air, and then attacked Jiang Yue as fast as an arrow.