Chapter 44

Chapter Forty-Four

    The jump of the world line this time is obviously not as efficient as before.

    Jiang and Mu wandered in nothingness for a long time, but they still haven't arrived at their destination. The surroundings are boundless and dazzling pure white, which makes people feel unreal. She suddenly asked: "Zero, are you still leaving?"

    Ling Lingyi curled her lips: "Isn't that I want to leave? I'm suing Zero for illegal imprisonment!" "

    But I think it may still be working normally..."

    Ling Lingyi lost her voice for a moment, and said falteringly: "Nine-dimensional space, um...maybe the efficiency is slower."

    Jiang and Mu intuitively felt that something had happened, but Lingling didn't say it because she was afraid that she would be worried. It was about Yiling Or Guan Yuduo?

    She was in a vast whiteness, and her mood didn't fluctuate much. She said, "What's the next world line like? No, let me ask first, will the rewards be distributed as usual?

    " The 40 points earned by the first world line have been added.” The points reward can be said to be very tasteless, and Ling Ling quickly jumped to another question: “Speaking of the next world line, your character is a ruthless, majestic Where's the stern villain female boss?"

    Ling Lingte proudly asked: "How about it, isn't it cool?"

    Jiang Yumu asked sincerely: "Don't you think that adding the word 'villain' will make my ending already settled? Is it?"

    Lingling didn't care, "Don't they all have to die anyway?"

    Xingba, there is nothing to refute, Jiang Yumu thought.

    Lingling continued to explain: "Zhaoge, that is, the villain female boss, you have inherited the wealth of your father's family, and you have power over the world. At this time, the end of the world has come for a long time, and you are still extravagant, extravagant, and cruel to Zhongliang... "

    Jiang Yumu couldn't help interrupting it: "Excuse me, how many episodes can I live?"

    Lingling continued softly: "Biefang, listen to me! The key to resisting the collapse of the last days is a man named 'Fengyin', who is also the leader of one side, but Zhaoge has a crush on him and begs for help. However, because of love and hatred, he made his fiancée into a puppet. The two of them have formed a big bond!" "

    My God, this is vicious." Jiang Yumu sighed.

    "Well, but our nine-dimensional space chooses time nodes, and we don't choose the time when it's done to increase the difficulty of survivors. When we jumped over, you haven't turned your girlfriend into a puppet, everything is there There's room for change!" Lingling said optimistically, "You won't fight to the death, but support each other, you contribute money and the other contributes, and the end times will soon settle down." "Okay."

    Jiang and Mu instinctively wouldn't As simple as that, the road ahead is dark.

    After being quiet for a while, she was puzzled: "Why haven't you reached the next world line yet?"

    Lingling said confidently: "After our pure white dream has been tested by the nine-dimensional space, it needs to be restarted to fully recover. Make sure there are no loopholes. "

    As soon as it finished speaking, the pure white dream began to collapse, revealing the dark sky outside the white curtain. The violent fluctuations made Jiang and Mu dizzy. When she recovered, she had already entered the reality of this world line.