Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

    Originally, the two of them were hugging each other honestly, but after a while, Long Zaixue started to move.

    "Stop, stop." Jiang and Mu had no choice but to push people away, dumbfounded.

    Long Zaixue found two dresses from the spacious cloakroom, put one of them on Jiang Yumu for comparison, and commented: "This suits you, V-tie tassels. My other dresses are afraid of your bust." Can't get up."

    Jiang Yumu looked at Long Zaixue, then looked down at himself, his face flushed instantly, he pushed the dress back to Long Zaixue, and said, "I don't want to wear it." "Good

    boy Well, this dress is haute couture." Long Zaixue took out a few diamond necklaces from the jewelry cabinet and stuffed them into Jiang Yumu's pocket, and there were a bunch of ancient gold bracelets and Vacheron Constantin's diamond watches in the drawer. He took it out and handed it to Jiang Yumu, "Take it, it's a few million."

    "I really don't know what I want these things for in the last days..." Jiang Yumu said coyly.

    Hearing Jiang Yumu's question, she hooked the corners of her mouth and showed a coquettish smile: "I just like to give you a gift, how about it?"

    Long Zaixue had already changed into a royal blue dress, outlining her sexy The hot figure complemented the long curly wine red hair. Jiang Yumu noticed that before she changed into the dress, she was wearing a tight-fitting black combat uniform, with a few small cold weapons pinned to her shorts.

    Jiang Yumu didn't answer the conversation based on the principle of not wanting nothing. When the two walked downstairs to the hall together, the heat on her face hadn't faded away, because Long Zaixue touched her again while she was changing her dress. Don't take advantage of her!

    The crystal chandelier and a circle of wall lamps on the top of the banquet hall were all turned on, and the hall, which was originally based on glazed gold, was reflected extremely brightly and gorgeously. Elegantly dressed waiters came and went with exquisite food and drinks, Gu Wang sat on the black leather sofa, chatting with a few big boss-like people.

    Jiang and Mu were held by Long Zaixue's arms as they turned slightly to look for Shang Jue.

    "On the balcony in the northwest corner." Ling Ling found it for her.

    Jiang Yumu quickly pulled out her hand, but she didn't expect Long Zaixue to react so quickly. She turned around and grabbed her wrist, raising her eyebrows, "Where are you going?"

    Jiang Yumu didn't want to draw too much attention, so he asked in a low voice: " Do you still want me to accompany you?"

    "I haven't seen a soft girl for a long time, and I don't like it enough." Long Zaixue replied straightforwardly.

    "I beg you, sister, shall I accompany you later?" Jiang Yumu used the tactic of delaying the attack, thinking to himself: As long as he can get away now, he will definitely avoid you later.

    Long Zaixue's expression was lonely for a moment, which didn't match her bright appearance. She didn't seem to notice Jiang Yumu's perfunctory, and she seemed to be used to it. At this time, it happened that her subordinates came to report something, Jiang Yumu turned around and left.

    She deliberately walked along the outermost corridor to reduce her concentration, because she also noticed that in the entire banquet hall, except for her and Long Zaixue, all the people in sight were adult men. Similar to her original world line, it is still extremely difficult for girls to survive in the last days.