Chapter 19

Chapter Nineteen

    "Yu Mu, work has started." Ling Ling woke up with a soft voice.

    Jiang and Mu felt that their eyelids weighed heavily, but they still kept their spirits up.

    A slender wire appeared out of nowhere in her hand, and she closed her eyes to carefully feel every mechanism in the keyhole. Soon, a metal lock on one wrist was unlocked.

    "The Lord Shang is here?" Jiang Yumu turned to unlock the lock on the other wrist, his mind in a daze.

    "I haven't detected it yet, but the laboratory has turned on the highest level of defense, and I can't think of anyone else except Shangjue." Lingling said.

    Jiang and Mu laughed as soon as they heard it, and she asked, "Hey, did you regain your confidence after I slept?"

    Ling Ling didn't answer, Jiang and Mu were a little puzzled.

    When she sat up with support, her head throbbed with pain, and the dizziness and powerlessness made her burst into cold sweat. Jiang Yumu suddenly understood why Lingling became obedient. She smiled and asked, "I don't seem to have recovered. Can I explain it with medical hematopoietic function?" "The zombie virus

    assimilated a part of your body." Function, I'm worried..." Lingling hesitated and didn't know how to speak.

    Jiang and Mu nodded clearly. Although the zombie had a body as support, its metabolism and regeneration had stopped. Lost blood and vitality will not come back.

    "Maybe it's just a slower recovery." She didn't know whether she was comforting Lingling or herself.

    Lingling could see the fading golden halo around her pupils, and couldn't say anything.

    While talking, Jiang and Mu had already untied the chains on their ankles. When they stood on the ground, their limp legs could hardly support the weight of their bodies.

    There was a huge explosion, and the siren sounded suddenly, and the piercing buzzing made Jiang Yumu's head buzz.

    "Where is Shang Jue?" She asked Lingling.

    "Go." Ling Ling said.

    Jiang and Mu raised their heads subconsciously, and then realized that it was the upper floors. As she walked out, she patted herself on the head and said: "The blood supply is insufficient, so stupid..."

    As soon as the door was opened, stray bullets shot at the metal gate, and Jiang and Mu flew back, leaning against the wall On, the speed is amazing.

    There is also a gun in Long Zaixue's arsenal in her space, which she didn't use before.

    Skillfully reloading and loading the bullets, Jiang and Mu leaned out of the laboratory and fired in the direction of the stray bullets. After a second, she stopped moving.

    Because she saw that there was only one familiar figure left at the end of the corridor, which was Shang Jue.

    When Shang Jue heard the gunshots, he didn't do anything to dodge. The high-speed spinning bullets turned into powder before they approached him.

    There was a guard who fell to the ground in the corridor. His body was intact, but a large amount of blood was stained at the position of his heart.

    Standing in the flickering lights and shadows, Shang Jue's expression did not become ferocious because of the killing, but became more silent, like a robot with no emotion but top lethality. After seeing the person he was looking for, the corners of his lips curled up, and he walked towards the laboratory step by step.