Chapter 47

Chapter Forty Seven

    Jiang Yumu's face was cold, and she was about to get up after shaking off Fengyin's hand. Lingling hurriedly reminded her: "Pay attention to your attitude towards father."

    Jiang Yumu: "..."

    "No, Lingling, the nine-dimensional space taught me What are you messing around with?" Jiang Yumu gritted his teeth and asked.

    "Oh." Ling Lingyi said with a tone of hatred for iron and steel: "People have to bow their heads under the eaves."

    Jiang Yumu: You are very down-to-earth!

    Feng Yin followed suit and sat up, supporting the bed with one hand, her whole body was limp and lazy, her chin almost resting on Jiang Yumu's shoulder.

    Jiang Yumu fell into Ling Ling's evil spirit, she almost bit the tip of her tongue out when she said "Dad".

    She put on a perfunctory smile and said in a low voice: "Let me get someone to prepare some food for you."

    Feng Yin snorted: "There are still people who obey your orders here? Call me out and I will kill you."

    Jiang and Mu felt that she wanted to hit someone if she stayed any longer, so she weakly lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

    Xiao Hei, who had had a friendly exchange before going to bed, jumped from the corner of the wall and gave a low warning growl to Jiang and Mu, meaning nothing more than: Feng Yin hasn't allowed you to get out of bed yet, so don't move.

    Get out of the way! Jiang and Mu stared at Xiao Hei, who were chatting before, why did you turn your face and deny anyone!

    Xiao Hei's front paws lay on the ground, almost subconsciously wanting to listen to Jiang Yu Mu's words, but Feng Yin was its master, and it could only desperately resist its instincts, so that its body trembled and its mane shook.

    Suddenly, there was a pain in the scalp, and Jiang Yumu's whole body fell back.

    Feng Yin held her hair, and asked coldly in her ear: "Did I tell you that you are not allowed to use the ability to control beasts?

    " Aware of the trajectory of changes in the original world, but there is always something fleeting that cannot be grasped.

    Jiang Yumu was angry with Feng Yin's overlooking and suppressing actions. She was not incapable of fighting back. Why did Feng Yin look so superior?

    "Jiang and Mu..." Lingling was able to capture all Jiang and Mu's mood swings and muscular strength, and its soft voice sounded like it was about to cry: "You can't hit him, get along with him, how can you be friendly?" Do you want to do the mission..."

    Perhaps in the past few world lines, Jiang and Mu would focus on the overall situation, but at this moment, she just couldn't control herself, and the resentment gushed out, and if she didn't vent it, her flesh would be burned .

    Jiang Yumu maintained the posture of leaning against Fengyin's arms, and hit Fengyin's ribs hard with his elbow. Fengyin backed away to guard against the attack, but Jiang and Mu just swayed and immediately withdrew their hands. Punch at the corner of Fengyin's mouth.     With a low growl ,

    Xiao Hei was about to jump up to protect his master. Jiang Yumu turned his head and said in a cold voice: "Get out."

This short moment seized the opportunity.

    Zhaoge's body was very dexterous, and Jiang and Mu moved extremely quickly when they became angry. She half-kneeled on the bed, and punched Fengyin again.