Chapter 1

Chapter One

Jiang and Mu were lying on the cold and wet concrete floor with their eyes closed, as if they were staring at the dim and mottled ceiling in a daze, and also seemed to be looking at some distant unknown place.

The girl trapped in the cramped cell was covered with scars, the dark red blood dried up on her tattered prison uniform, and more flowed down, smudged and spread on the gray ground, which was shocking.

The pale complexion did not conceal her good looks, but instead added a bit of fragile beauty. She smiled suddenly, her gray and chapped lips trembled slightly, as if she was having a hard time laughing, but also a little bit relieved.

All kinds of lives were revolving before his eyes like a revolving lantern. At the age of twenty-seven, his short life was full of lies and betrayal.

She is a wind-type supernatural being with outstanding military exploits in the last days. She gave everything for the man she regarded as a god, and finally ended up in the end.

Forget it, Jiang and Mu thought calmly when they were dying: I am finally leaving this hopeless world.

At this time, a gentle female voice sounded in my mind, and said softly: "Yu Mu, let me give you a pure white dream that will be peaceful and warm forever, okay?

" She couldn't find the right words, so she replied: "Okay..."

Then everything fell into darkness, and when they regained consciousness, Jiang and Mu saw the bright and warm world they hadn't seen for a long time.

She sat on the floor in an aisle, turned her head slightly, and could see the rickety shelves and daily necessities scattered all over the floor. It was a supermarket that had been looted.

Am I not dead? Why are you here?

"Yu Mu, hello." A lively and soft boy's voice suddenly appeared, as if it rang in his mind.

Jiang Yumu was taken aback by the sudden sound, but her instinct of struggling to survive in the apocalypse kept her face on the surface. She leaned her back against the wall and looked around vigilantly.

"Did the connection fail..." the boy whispered, tentatively asking: "Jiang Yumu, can you hear me?"

"Yes." She weighed it up before answering.

"Oh, it's over." The soft voice sounded very happy, and then he cleared his throat as if he didn't mind, and announced seriously: "The wind elves, Jiang Yumu. S-level wind-type abilities. Nine Dimensional Space selects supernatural beings with outstanding military achievements, outstanding abilities, strong hearts and kind hearts in all world lines to participate in the doomsday rescue project "Pure White Dreamland". I am the executor, code-named Zero Zero." Doomsday rescue project

? Before she could ask in detail, she suddenly heard a sharp sound of friction between the shelves and the ground when they were moved.

Jiang and Mu stood up, and their steps were as nimble and silent as a cat's as they moved against the wall. She poked her head out slightly to check, her eyes quickly circled around the area within her field of vision, and then she was taken aback for a moment.

It's a zombie. The festering and rotting limbs, the creepy clicking sound when moving, and the blood flowing on the ground, the messy pieces of severed limbs.

Jiang Yumu tilted his head and asked three times: "Tranquillity? Warmth? Pure white dream?" "

At the moment we are not real, so don't worry about being attacked." Ling Ling's soft voice sounded aggrieved: " 'Pure White Dreamland' is just the name of this system, and I admit that the false propaganda of the promotion department is not appropriate."

Jiang and Mu leaned against the wall, clearly in their twenties, but there was a wandering and melancholy look in their eyes: "I thought it would be fine as long as I don't wake up."

"Yu Mu, you are the 'survivor' I found, and you have the ability to reverse the end times that are on the verge of extinction.

" I can't save you."

"Now you have a chance, Yu Mu. The highest reward of the pure white dream is the return of the original world."

Jiang Yu Mu's smile suddenly dimmed, and before he could say "no need", he listened to Ling Ling Someone who came over said: "Human beings are duplicity creatures, you are not reconciled, I know."

Jiang and Mu were amused by its immature but pretentious tone, leaning lazily against the wall, admitted: "Yes, I Not reconciled. Do you want to fight again? Too tired."

"Isn't it tempting to be reborn once again, whether it's love or hate, to settle with him again?" Lingling asked, then his tone softened, and said: "Let me show you something, and Mu.

Jiang and Mu suddenly saw a completely strange world, as if they were there.

In the dilapidated and desolate orphanage, a thin and pale but very beautiful little boy was huddled in a corner, clutching a bag tightly in his hand. A candy.

Then, the screen changed, and the boy turned into a boy, running in the dirty alley.

Then, the boy's figure elongated, and he became a tall young man with an angelic beauty. Against the background of broken limbs, an elegant and noble man hugged him and said that he would take him home. In the

next frame, a smile gradually appeared on the young man's frozen handsome face, and he affectionately called that man "Brother ", fought for him on the battlefield again.

When a lavender injection was injected into his body, he turned his head and smiled and said brother, don't worry about me...

Ah, what a boring story, the ending can be guessed completely , was exactly the same as my previous life situation, Jiang Yumu's eyes were so calm that there was neither sadness nor joy: "I hope this poor little boy will be more kind in his next life. "

The first world line was carefully selected to arouse Jiang and Mu's empathy and compassion. Lingling obediently closed the best-selling book on earth that was donated to him by his predecessors - "Success: Beauty on the Road to Marketing" , Love and Lies".

It said in a soft voice: "Yu Mu, there are tens of thousands of kind and innocent people who died in the last days, and it is meaningful for you to appear here. "