Part - 49

Pallavi ended the call smilingly from one of the fashion houses who had refused to work with her earlier and now they are requesting her for a meeting, and showed their willingness to work with her. It had been just a week after she confronted Parvati and within that little span of time she had got all her work opportunities back.  

So indeed she had been right all along that Suyash was the reason for all her troubles relating to her work, she realized, and wondered if Parvati persuaded him to back off? Anyways it didn't concern her how she got her work contracts and clients back, and she wanted to celebrate and share her happiness with Kavya and Vishal. Thinking of Kavya, she felt a little sad as Kavya had left the job recently. When Kavya expressed her desire to work in a well known fashion company Pallavi was worried thinking Kavya was quitting job because of what she had done to ParYash, but Kavya assured her that it was nothing like what she was presuming. Kavya also said that she would always love and respect her, and the only reason for quitting working with her was that she had got very good work opportunities. Pallavi was glad that her relationship with Kavya hadn't strained and she decided to accept her resignation as she wanted Kavya to succeed in her career. 

Pallavi missed Kavya who admired her deeply, followed her around and obeyed her like a sweet little puppy. She sighed, and her thoughts diverted to Vishal. She felt a pang of guilt as she hadn't been able to stay in touch with him for almost a month because of her work related issues. She missed him terribly and wondered why he didn't at least try to contact her? It was not only her duty to stay in touch. Nevertheless, she decided not to confront him and cause a huge issue for such a silly matter. Like her, he might have been busy, she thought to herself.  

She reclined in her office chair and called Vishal. When he picked up the call, she said, "hey, did you forget you have a gorgeous girlfriend who is missing you?" 

"No," he replied. She was surprised at his plain reply. There should had been a affectionate and sweet talk from his side like before."You don't seem in a good mood, are you upset with me?" She asked, worried. 

"There's not a single reason to be upset with you," he forced a chuckle. "Actually I'm with a patient…"

"Oh okay! I'm so sorry," she apologized thinking she might have disturbed him during his work. "I won't take your time, I just wanted to say I am missing you. Can we meet today?" Pallavi asked, sweetly. 

"I want to talk to you too, I will come to your apartment tonight," Vishal said.

"Okay," she disconnected the call happily. 

Vishal sat on the bed of his bedroom and sighed. He could see from his room the chirpy buzzing of guests, his mother and Kavya, and a few servants busy with decorations, and made up his mind that he shouldn't ignore Pallavi anymore and talk to her tonight. 

In the evening, Parvati, Suyash and Narayani were in the main hall as usual enjoying family time with each other with some snacks and random chats. 

"Mother, do you desire a grandson or granddaughter?" Parvati asked who was settled beside Suyash on the sofa, and Narayani was sitting on the side sofa and smiled hearing her daughter's question.

"Boy or girl it doesn't matter to me. I will be happy to get a mini version of you or Suyash," Narayani replied. 

Parvati and Suyash smiled looking at each other. Their views matched with Narayani's. They would also be okay to be blessed with either boy or girl. Sex of the baby didn't matter to Narayani and ParYash, and they wanted the baby to be born and live a healthy life. 

"Mom, did you decide name for the baby?" Suyash asked. 

"Hmm…" Narayani nodded her head in yes. 

"Please tell us the names, mother," Parvati requested, displaying her excitement.