Part - 22

Parvati stood in a saree skirt and hooked her blouse at the back. Pallavi's words flashed in her mind as she looked at her own reflection in the mirror.

Suyash was brushing his teeth in the bathroom. He noticed Parvati from behind the half closed door and looking at her sad face he didn't need her words to understand that Pallavi's advice had been troubling her. He rinsed his mouth and stepped out.

Am I really fat? And ugly? She snapped out of her thoughts when she felt Suyash's arms crawling around her waist from behind. She smiled and shuddered, relishing the pleasurable sensations of his bare skin pressed against her skin. He was only in his night pants.

Her hair was slightly wet. His arms held her in a loose embrace. He leant and rubbed his nose on the side of her neck inhaling her scent.

"Hmm...You smell so good."

She arched into him and her eyes squeezed closed. His fingers began to tease her with soft circles on the exposed skin of her tummy. He turned her to him, holding her in his hug. She smiled and her arms reached to his back completing the hug. He bent his head and nuzzled the side of her neck with his face. His hands sensuously moved on her skin and unhooked her blouse.

"Mr.Mehra, not now..." Parvati squeezed her eyes shut feeling his fingers on her skin. "I took a bath just now," she whispered, holding herself back from melting from his pleasurable advances.

"Bathing twice will make you super clean," Suyash interrupted her in a whisper against her skin and kissed her neck erotically.

She arched her neck in response and smiled. He trailed her kisses along her jawline and back to neck. He was making her heated with desire to have him inside her.

He kissed her forehead and she opened her eyes to look at him.

"I want you now," Suyash said. His eyes reflected her desire. She blushed. He felt his heart skip a beat. Darn! He loved it every time she blushed. He cupped her face with both hands and made her look at him.

"You should stop blushing, it's making me want you more," he confessed.

She planted a feather light kiss on his lips and smiled at him. He smiled back at her, getting her cue, and picked her up bridal style in his arms. He gently laid her down on the bed and descended on her.

He looked at her with such a gaze that made her heart feel giddy with love. He touched her cheek in a gentle caress. She rested her hands on his chest and said, "don't look at me like that?"

"Like what?" He asked.

"Like..." She stared up at him sweetly. "Like I'm the most beautiful woman on the earth."

"You are." He smiled, still lovingly caressing her left cheek.

"Imperfections are beautiful and you are exactly the woman my heart desires." He kissed her forehead. She smiled. "I love your big black expressive eyes," he said and planted a kiss on each of her closed eyelids. "When you apply kohl to your eyes I am bewitched by their beauty."

She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

He traced her thin lips with his thumb. He gulped his desire to kiss them. "I can never get tired of kissing these beautiful lips." He brought his mouth down on hers, kissing passionately. She responded to him with equal affection and her fingers ran through his hair.

He dragged his lips down her throat. Her head fell back with a soft sigh relishing his wet kisses.

"Damn! Your skin is so soft," he breathed against her milky smooth skin and planted one more kiss there. He slid his hands to her back and peeled her blouse from her body. "Sexy." He stared at her heaving chest shamelessly which brought a blush on her cheeks.